Kon Knueppel - Official Thread

Power handles the ball pretty well. And a good passer. Too bad Puke values none of that

6 Likes

Hoo?

6 Likes

Xactly. Thank you

2 Likes

I say that, and I mean it. But I havenā€™t been able to watch napoleon dynamite since that whole fiasco. Not sure if thatā€™s a coincidence or not.

3 Likes

I hope Kon sees this Wisconsin team and thinks to himself, ā€œthereā€™s no way in hell Iā€™m playing thereā€

8 Likes

Iā€™m much more worried about Marquette

5 Likes

Damn I didnā€™t realize Getter was his main recruiter

Kon is my #1 recruit ā€¦ then I saw that Getter blurb. I hope Tony is handling the recruitment now ā€¦ maybe he can teach the Grasshopper what this is all about.

5 Likes

Kids from Wisconsin and there are connections with the Bennett Fam. Best believe TB is the lead recruiter here.

Sorry didnā€™t realize this was 16d later lol

Also since Iā€™m here, Kon is the next Luka. My hot take of the century.

6 Likes

For some reason in weeks/months previous I thought he was 6ā€™7 already as someone mentioned that he would be this generations Wally Szcerbiak, but then in the Peach Jame (or whatever tournament he was at a week ago), they said that he was 6ā€™5?

Iā€™m so confused!

2 Likes

6ā€™5 is more like it

3 Likes

He has some Chris Mullin in his game.

2 Likes

jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

Chris Mullin who recā€™d one of the greatest compliments ever.

Magic Johnson - ā€œChris Mulling was made by God to play basketballā€. IIRC

10 Likes

Oh no, in a few decades, Kon is gonna coach UVa and look like a deer in the headlights.

4 Likes

Just came to me who Kon reminds me of in terms of shooting, body style, controlled movements, and efficient paceā€¦Dennis Scott from Ga Tech. Big strong body to create space for a great J but never overwhelmed anyone with quickness or athletism.

8 Likes

Ha. Thats really a good one. Scott with unlimited range and strong AF. Also legit 6-8. Dude was real

Edit: look at his college shooting stats. Wow

6 Likes

Good one ā€¦ I was also thinking Ricky Pierce.

2 Likes

Power is smaller, maybe 6ā€™8", more of a versatile guy at the 4 who can shoot with range, handle and score. I think he has the potential to be a really good ā€œsecond best playerā€ on your team.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HoozGotNext/status/1663290922841391108

11 Likes