Kon Knueppel - Official Thread

I’m sorry - he flopped on that 2nd 3 pointer. Duke bound.

4 Likes

He looks fantastic, and I’ve just about lost interest, resigning myself to him not coming.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/NikeEYB/status/1663322708057235459

5 Likes

We do expect at some point to get twitter embeds back I think. It’s a Discourse thing along with the changes made by twitter. Annoying for now but should get sorted out eventually.

8 Likes

Let’s go!!! Lands in 2 hours!

9 Likes

Are you tracking the plane??

6 Likes

Actually have a visual on it now. I’m taking this as a good sign…

29 Likes

1 Like

Animated GIF

This recruitment

10 Likes

He’s playing the long Kon

7 Likes

Final Kondown?

8 Likes

very nice

10/10 weather in Charlottesville today so we can’t blame that when he doesn’t choose us

10 Likes

Nothing was slow and drawn out as Keels… nothing…

10 Likes

I mean it could be worse, that massive hurricane Lee could have been making landfall in VA today if it took a different course

2 Likes

Yeah. This recruitment hasn’t felt nearly as drawn out as the Keels recruitment, and honestly it hasn’t felt all that long and drawn out to me? Maybe its because we’ve had a steady series of recruiting wins in the meantime so it feels less crucial.

6 Likes

I feel like the family has handled this about as well as you can.

5 Likes

Kon’s team skipping the Peach Jam/Pit and Kon generally eschewing media Q&As that other kids did a fair amount of (like Power) has made it seem not that “drawn out” in some senses.

I feel like the Peach Jam is where national media folks (not to mention me) tend to focus on recruiting, if at all, and Kon was playing in some suburb of Cincinnati.

6 Likes

Lol I agree. I wasn’t throwing any shade by saying it’s taking forever… I am excited for a verdict either way though.

3 Likes

Keels felt so long because he was local and very active on social media and there was that tweet that predicted that he was committing, so that made us follow even closer.

1 Like