Kon Knueppel - Official Thread

Trilly has some sources.

https://twitter.com/trillydonovan/status/1702388260167676168

9 Likes

Yeah, Trilly has a pretty good (but not perfect) track record. Nothing is certain and disappointment is always a possibility, but I’d rather be in our position than anyone else’s.

8 Likes

It’s also relevant that Marquette and HGN like where UVA is at going into these last visits. Think it’s fair to say that public perception is that we’re leading. Of course anything can happen.

4 Likes

I’m unsure how to feel about the public perceiving UVA as yeasty.

10 Likes

It just means we’re on the rise.

11 Likes

Y’all making bakery jokes. Hopefully Duke doesn’t offer a lot of dough.

12 Likes

Shrek Gingerbread GIF

2 Likes

C’mon Kon

1 Like

Come to UVA and learn what it takes to go pro Kon.

1 Like

Anyone seeing The Knueppel Family off from the airport this morning?

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

So which lineup is he most pumped to play with? Does he secretly wish UVA had more orange in their jerseys? Did Ty double-dribble? Did he believe not going all in on Henry Coleman was a mistake?

7 Likes

Obligatory … how does Kon thinking that we should have gone all in on Henry Coleman affect our chances with Henry Coleman? (this will probably hit a crescendo during our A&M game)

6 Likes

I am so thankful that young Mr. Knueppel, and any members of his family, did not have to sit through a UVa football game during their visit. Thank heaven for small mercies!

15 Likes

Any prospective recruits who went to the first 3 quarters of last weeks game saw among the best of UVA athletics. Too bad the game ended with the storm and no 4th quarter ever happened.

11 Likes

It was James Madison!

This ia all the ihfo i get on Kon
Im down in Carolina today. I may ride to Durhsm. What can i do to mess Kon’s visit up?

3 Likes

You should go to the Durham filling station and get a bacon cheeseburger Carolina style

What’s that going to do to Kon?

Then stand next to him and toot?

4 Likes