NBA Offseason 2020

Looks like Guy is making the most of his opportunities tonight, 8 points in 9 min so far on 3/4 shooting

9 Likes
15 Likes

Get er done Kyle

2 Likes

I gotta give Kyle credit, He makes the most of his moments on the court. There’s no doubt the boy can score the ball.

Which is also why I think he will stick in the league at some point. Teams like guys who are instant offense off the bench.

7 Likes

That was a good day for Hunter as well. Both those guys looked good. Hunter looked not only stronger but faster to me. Hoping the other guys get some run soon like Mitchell and JA and TY.

5 Likes

ICYMI

5 Likes

I meant Gill. I saw that, but 2 min isn’t a good run yet! Interested in seeing more.

3 Likes

Who scores more points this year Ty or Kyle?

https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/1338317153007648769

7 Likes

Silk ain’t as smooth

Could KG be a Bobby Jackson-type off the bench…? (Ironically, 1 of his teams)…

1 Like

What is the difference in Tyler Herro and Kyle Guy? assume size and athleticism but it is not shooting

4 Likes

I don’t even think he’s more athletic but definitely taller. I think 6’5

1 Like

Everybody talks about how well Kyle squares up his jumper on the move but I feel like he incorporates that same elite talent on his drives to rim. Feel that was really undervalued aspect of his game. There were a bunch of times in traffic I thought he was gunna get his shit sent but then he would contort his body and get the layup off the glass.

2 Likes

It is a real skill he has. Natural baller.

5 Likes

Kyle has to get up to 180-185 without sacrificing his quickness. That’s his path to becoming a legitimate NBA player. Seth Curry should be his role model.

4 Likes

His driving to the basket has really been impressive. He has Curry’s 3 point range also. I got to believe he will find a spot on a NBA team sooner or later. Also plays the point pretty good.

1 Like

That’s my assumption Herro us a few inches taller and maybe 15lbs

I don’t know if this is accurate, but predraft it seemed to be 4 inches and 25 lbs: 2019 NBA Draft Combine Measurements - NBADraft.net

1 Like

Herro better off the bounce and that 6’1” to 6’5” difference is pretty huge in terms of defenders closing out and guarding on dribble drives

5 Likes

I think Kyle is better off the dribble than he is credited for though; its just not his biggest strength. I wouldnt call him a PG type ball handler but one or 2 quick dribbles to create a shot or set up an angle
for a pass he is really good

4 Likes