NBA Offseason 2020

I love this about our program and am so proud of the hard work these guys and coaches put in.

1 Like

I hope Koe leaves Brooklyn if Harden goes there. Haden and Kyrie are my least favorite players in the league.

1 Like

Nets wouldn’t trade Kyrie in a Harden deal since the draw for Harden is playing with Durant and Irving.

2 Likes

There’s been talk of potentially acquiring harden, seeing how things go with the three of them, and then if things go poorly, trading kyrie at the deadline.

2 Likes

As a philly native, this is tantalizing:

2 Likes

I think it has to be multiple, multiple draft picks. Spacing is going to be weird though. Spacing is already weird due to Ben Simmons not being able to hit a 3 X years into his career in an age where literally everyone can hit a 3.

Totally agree that might be the only way to make the 6ers worse. Harden on the ball Embid clogging the paint which Harden hates. And Simmons standing around missing jumpers

2 Likes

First off, Simmons doesn’t shoot jumpers lol. But also Simmons and Embiid really aren’t the problem with the sixers. It’s the parts around them. Horford/Harris/Richardson just don’t fit with those two. Harden gives the team a go-to guard and can allow Ben to play as the power forward. No he’s never going to stretch the floor, but if you can surround those three with a shooter or two, they’ll be vry good. And, if they get Harden and Ben doesn’t fit, fine, trade him for picks to acquire more shooters and just run Harden/Embiid stuff. Those two would be deadly if they can be taught to play together.

3 Likes

Do not like giving up Thybulle

2 Likes

4 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me. He fits very well there. They’re gonna make Brooklyn match em. Love it.

1 Like
2 Likes
14 Likes

That’s really cool to hear. At 28 this is probably AG’s last chance to make the league. Glad he is going for it.

3 Likes

I’m not going to get my hopes up because I know how hard it is, but I would be so happy if Gill somehow made it into the NBA, even if just for one season.

3 Likes

JA’s usual tweet when he gets signed…

6 Likes

If only they’d signed the right guy a year ago…

1 Like

Sorry I just can’t get over this:

4 Likes

I think Brogdon wanted out of Milwaukee. Him and Giannis weren’t a good fit. Giannis needs the ball in his hands to be effective. Brogdon sometimes does keep the ball for long periods of time. Also I think he is a shooting guard who can be a secondary ball handler. I still question his future as a pure 1. He will be better with Sabonis back to run that unstoppable pick n roll action they had.

Brogdon can be a better player outside Milwaukee’s system focused around Giannis.

2 Likes

Think he wanted to play PG and when they resigned Bledsoe to a long term deal he knew that wasn’t gonna happen in Mil. Also, I think his pg deficiencies are what make him a good fit alongside Giannis. We’ve seen what he can do off ball with Giannis, and if they’d gone to the giannis/malc pnr more that could’ve yielded similar success. But yea you’re right, malcolm is a better player out of there, but I think they were also his best chance at a ring.

1 Like