NBA Season '20-'21

The NBA lane is also wider by 4 feet, which helps open it up…

6 Likes

Its obvious he has put in a lot of work on his handle and it has really paid off

3 Likes

Also Ty has *only played about 15 games over the past couple of seasons due to Covid shortened season and some injuries. As he continues to get comfortable learning what *he can do at the pro level he will incorporate more.

Bball for him, on a young team means he gets to toy around a bit and try different bball moves /techniques and play making opportunities. He’s currently in a Zach Lavine situation in which he is developing, albeit on a losing team, but he will become a valuable commodity.

2 Likes

I dont think Ty J toys around on the court- but it sometimes seems he is toying around cause the dude plays with a purpose

1 Like

with the Wolves’ sale to ARod and Marc Lore, the team moving to Seattle is now on the table. Some Wolves media guys view it as inevitable while others are pointing out that the negotiations were conducted under the impression the team stays. i’m not sure their plans for the team’s future location is really even relevant to the immediate transaction though

edit: former owner says he’s including a clause in the contract requiring team to stay but that’s gotta have an expiration date

4 Likes

There has to be an out on that. No way the nba approves a deal that locks the wolves into Minnesota forever.

2 Likes

Another factor is the longer 3 point line which takes defenders further away from the basket and spaces them out more.

2 Likes

Watching the OKC game. Let me just say…Ty Jerome is GOOD…

4 Likes

A little UVA-on-UVA crime right there! Ty dropped a behind the back pass with Mike Scott guarding him

1 Like

And Mike Scott draining some threes.

2 Likes

Killer

10 Likes

Cold as ice!! :ice_cube: :ice_cube: :ice_cube:

4 Likes

This TyJerome pass is what I mean by “play around”. Now that he’s in the NBA he will get enough reps so that play making will become automatic. After that *normal plays may not be good enough.

2 Likes

Dope. Always with a purpose though

1 Like

Well yeah- this isn’t And 1 mixtapes. I hope you didn’t think I meant Ty trying some Skip to my Lou or Hotsauce moves lol.

1 Like

Ha nah man. we on same page.

1 Like

Malcolm with 29 11 and 9 on 5-9 from 3 tonight in a big win

7 Likes

Joe Harris with 18 first-half points in today’s afternoon game. Of course thoughts are elsewhere given recent events in Minnesota.

4 Likes

Malcolm had himself a night yesterday. 29-5-4 in a loss. It’s amazing to see how much he’s developed and adapted to the Pacers uptempo offense. If they could find a big who can defend they may have a future.

3 Likes