NBA Season '20-'21

A few days ago, I was looking forward to the possibility of Ty and Kyle on the floor at the same time in the upcoming Thunder/Kings games. With three games between them coming up, I thought there might be a chance. With OKC sitting Ty last night and Kyle not active, not looking so good, although my guess is Ty will be back in the rotation next game.

3 Likes

Yeah were are not likely to see KG and Ty match up. Ty is back tonight and playing well. KG inactive for Sacramento again.

1 Like

This just happened.

God we really need another Ty Jerome (whoever it is)

10 Likes

We had him. I think there is 1

5 Likes

There has to be another floor general who can also play off the ball and was raised in the city playing on blacktops and in church basements.

1 Like

man so true. only that will never happen again. no one plays on black tops sadly

2 Likes

The way Ty saw angles really amazed me with his passes and set ups

5 Likes

And that’s how you spread the floor.

1 Like

With the injury to Haliburton (:pray::pray:) there is a good chance KG suits up tonight against OKC. Who know, we may get our wish and see KG and Ty on the court at the same time.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/james_hamnbcs/status/1389714967704842244?s=21

4 Likes

Ty and Kyle on the floor in first half with Kyle guarding Ty. The OKC broadcast then showed them in split screen talking about the championship and Michael Cage saying nice things about CTB

16 Likes

Maybe the OKC camera operator is a Hoo because zeroed in on this shot at the end of game. Ty with 8 and 4 assists and Kyle scoreless with three assists.

15 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailythunder.com/thunder-journal-welcome-to-my-ty-talk/

Don’t know if this was already shared but nice to contextualize how Ty is doing. 16th in the sophomore class in scoring and the best 3 point shooter. The author pointed out how Ty compares favorably to Tyler Herro.

17 Likes

Dre had a setback last week but seems like he might be back in time for the playoffs

6 Likes

If he’s good to go, I fully support it - and it seems like the Hawks are taking it slow - but if it’s a knee thing that is seemingly moving forward and getting set back on a week-to-week basis… part of me wonders if it wouldn’t be better to just wait for next year. But I guess I trust they’re going to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Separately, looks like Gill is starting tonight

7 Likes

Gill getting back to the NBA is just an amazing story. What a great dude and professional.

10 Likes

AG doing the damn thang!

6 Likes

Love the work Gil put in. He deserves all this success. Earned not given

3 Likes