NBA Season '20-'21

The Leonisis family will screw it up. Can count on that.

1 Like

Didn’t realize he was in the last year of his deal that makes more sense. The Beal contract is more palatable with Wall off the books.

All season they looked like a team in-between rebuild and make an attempt at a run. I struggle to awe how they build with a core of Westbrook and Beal also bot sure how much value is left to offload Westbrook.

I feel like the Wizards have been stuck in neutral since Gilbert blew up his knee.

3 Likes

They’re basically a perpetual 7 or 8 seed for the foreseeable future with no obvious path to make a jump. That’s not awful, but it’s not good. Kind of basketball purgatory. But thus far, they’ve just refused to fully blow it up.

1 Like

Yea 7-10 ish is no man’s land in the nba unless you can make a splash in the free agent market. I can’t think of a splashy FA to ever sign there. Ans honestly they haven’t done much with their picks outside Beal

1 Like

Wow Doc Rivers is going to be on the list soon…

1 Like

Yea… last night was rough. The east is plagued with teams that run terribly inefficient offenses

These playoffs are pretty exciting and unexpected with all time performances. Are we having fun yet?

1 Like

Hawks winning it all.

2 Likes

Harris really struggling from 3 this series. Hope he gets going.

4 Likes

He needs to pump fake and absorb contact for the free throws.

2 Likes

He looked out of sorts on both sides of tgw ball today.

1 Like

But we got a Mamadi sighting

2 Likes

Wonder what this means for Ty?

1 Like

They will try to flip Kemba either right away or pump his value up and trade him at the next trade deadline I think.

3 Likes

I wonder when the Thunder is gonna cash in all its picks on a star or two. Maybe they’ll wait until they think they’ve drafted a star of their own

4 Likes
1 Like

Dang so they have 4 picks roughly in Trey’s projected range… gonna have some major thunder beef if they don’t bring back Ty AND pass on Trey 4 times

4 Likes

That’s freaking insane. They got to be planning to sell off some of those picks for a star right?

2 Likes

At some they’ll have to. Why else stock up on picks, right?

1 Like

Exactly unless they are taking the New York Liberty approach of having a team of 7 rookies and hoping for the best.

1 Like