NBA Season '20-'21

Trae Young is a guy you appreciate more when you watch him play. If all you look at are stats and all you know about him is the hype on ESPN from his college days, you conclude that he’s an inefficient ball hog. He’s so much more than that though.

5 Likes

Thats what I was tryin to say!

2 Likes

Trae is a guy who I’ve grown to love this season watching him closely. He gets how to play basketball and he seta his boys up. Kid’s got heart too. Shot awfully for 3 quarters on Sunday but kept hunting his shot while deferring to others. Knew he’d break out at some point and he did. That’s understanding the game.

4 Likes

Dude… as a sixers fan…I give him a big hat tip…he was the smallest dude on the court but his play showed he was the biggest baddest mofo balling out there… so many times he drew two defenders and either hit that floater or threw up a lob for an easy bucket… he was playing chess and Rivers was playing checkers trying to figure out how stop him…

5 Likes

Also it was 2 series in a row in which two North Eastern teams tried to bully him ie: bump into him, snatch the ball away from him and he just responded by taking and hitting shots along with distributing.

You ever watch the 80s and 90s teams play? ha.

But yea he did. Love it

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: too funny and I am a sixers fan…take note if you are still down about baseball

8 Likes

Iiiiiiiice Traaaaaae FTW.

2 Likes
12 Likes

I missed Rick resigning from Dallas. He’ll do fine in Indy

1 Like

This is the best NBA news I’ve seen in a couple weeks (basically since Dre went down). Rick will do great in Indy and I’m excited for Malc to have a championship caliber coach. I really think if the pacers can stay healthy they can compete with the best in the East (although a fully healthy Nets team will be tough to beat).

3 Likes

Ehhh, I’m not sure they have the optimal team construction. I think they need to pick either Sabonis or Turner and trade the other.

2 Likes

Great move for the Pacers and I think it will be good for Malc’s career but I agree with @paperboy the Pacers are a few pieces away from being a true contender. They need to find a shot getter.

1 Like

Mamadi getting it done in garbage time

7 Likes

Is Reggie Jackson in a contract year?

1 Like

Yep. That 2 million is gonna turn into 25 million next year. He’s been amazing

3 Likes

Malcolm is trending on Twitter. Apparently the Pacers offered Brogdon and their 1st for Ben Simmons.

Would not have been a terrible deal for either party but I suspect Philly didn’t love his injury history since they already have embiid. Wonder if they’re waiting on Lillard

Who in the world would ever trade Malcolm Brogdon unless was maybe Magic Johnson or MJ or Bird

8 Likes

I really doubt Lillard is available…
Money…age… how much does Philly have to give up… Portland would want Simmons, some of the younger guys like Thybulle, Maxes and picks… not seeing that unless the FO thinks Embiid only has a few more MVP like seasons left in that body…

2 Likes