NCAAT First Round - Furman vs Virginia (12:30 PM, TruTV, Thursday, 16 Mar 2023)

I’ll listen out for you guys over on the UWS.

2 Likes

Come join us at Haneys. He is hosting.

3 Likes

Gonna be working (or trying to) during commercials and halftime - I won’t be any fun lol

2 Likes

This is where the “law” in “Lawhoo” becomes a big drag lol.

6 Likes

Charleston over San Diego state. San Diego State is gonna grind them out.

4 Likes

I created a thread dedicated to just the Furman videos, if anyone wants them. And please add!

5 Likes

Edit: my bad I will stop. Like seeing the videos myself as well

2 Likes

National media before the Furman matchup is announced: Looks like an overweight guy in overalls, awkwardly dribbling…

National media after the Furman matchup is announced: WOW! Look at that tight handle. Only looked at the ball once. Real good change of direction. Very confident player. He’s really going to give this overrated Virginia team a good pummelling!

15 Likes

My intel says the hat he is using deciphers holes in the Packline while sending 3 point angles to the brain

3 Likes

Did you guys know that Virginia never blows teams out?

4 Likes

Well s$%t Kadin can’t stop a guy wearing overalls… We’re F’d

6 Likes

Personally, it is only Tuesday and I’m already very tired of national media types who have watched maybe like 1.5 of our games acting like Furman is the fkn ‘96 Bulls.

Respect to the Paladins but come on. We’re better. We will (probably) win. Not guaranteed (yes they’re decent!), but still.

10 Likes

Also — if our Jerseys said Charlottesville State instead of Virginia a lot of these mfs would be drooling over how “built for the tournament” we are:

— experienced guards!
— defensive minded!
— smart coach!
— not too reliant on the 3!

18 Likes

Okay but “Charlottesville State” on orange jerseys would be sick.

28 Likes

I think we have a merchandising idea here. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m a proud CSU alum.

Edit - CS (Charlottesville State) vs CSU (Charlottesville State University) vs CSUV (Charlottesville State University - Virginia)

I like CSU.

4 Likes

I think these days they brand themselves as “University of Charlottesville” but us old-timers will never stop calling it “Charlottesville State.”

6 Likes

How about Virginia Statute University - Charlottesville

The VSUCs

2 Likes

Nah. Middle Virginia State at Cvile

5 Likes

Oh wow you’re way old-school. That’s what my dad used to call it.

3 Likes