New summer recruiting thread

Elmarko Jackson’s stats through 8 Under Armour games.

15.3 PPG
50.5 FG% (46-91)
42.3 3FG% (11-26)
2.6 APG
21 assists to 18 turnovers

14 Likes

With South Kent he gets to be more on the ball as a pg as HGN noted a few posts above.

Elmarko’s calling card from what I’ve seen is plus athleticism for the PG spot and a lightning quick first step. But he does have a good looking jumpshot, so the 3FG% number isn’t too surprising. The assist-turnover ratio would need to be worked on, but you can’t nitpick too much on a sample size of 8 games especially with how iso heavy AAU games can be at times.

3 Likes

Careless with the ball.

2 Likes

Stupid Maryland fans

“Uva offered Elmarko. I don’t see the fit there.”

UVA clearly checks of Elmarko’s biggest want in providing an opportunity to play college basketball anywhere other than the shithole that is College Park. That alone skyrockets us to the top of his list along with every other school except for Maryland.

4 Likes

I wish the Maryland board were free. I think it would slot well as my second favorite opposing fan board behind Rupp Rafters

3 Likes

Might be a dumb question, but which 3 PT line are they using?

4 Likes

Williford in DC. Amani Hansberry in this game but probably just Williford killing time since he’s already in DC waiting for other games.

1 Like

TJ Power clips from last weekend. Dude is just straight up a pg. Might be the pg we are looking for.

8 Likes

Don’t need a “true point guard” when your PF is also your point guard

6 Likes

TJ Power plays 2 games tomorrow. Where Tony at today? Apparently not in DC. Maybe still up North for Elmarko Jackson?

1 Like

Bigger question is how does one HS team have 2 dudes named Declan???

8 Likes

This feels like a very Worcester problem.

7 Likes

The both had grandfathers in the IRA?

3 Likes

Is this in Florida. Some prep event.

1 Like

Georgia…and that’s Johnny Carpenter down there. Brandon Rechsteiner game at 8pm.

9 Likes

So, scouting not selling

You never know. Maybe Johnny goes rogue.

4 Likes

Nice. Power has a great clip in the Declan Ryan video. Not to be confused with Declan Murphy, Declan O’Callaghan, Declan O’Neill, or Declan O’Declan.

8 Likes

ElMarko Jackson highlights from last weekend (same website as TJ Power)

2 Likes