New summer recruiting thread

I agree mostly with that, I think kid wanted UVA and Dad said look around first……and keep looking. If kid still wants UVA a month from now Dad will give

2 Likes

Well…

3 Likes

Wonder how much the offer was.

2 Likes

I bet that guy is selling “Ja Morant” pretty hard

big ass

2 Likes

Well when you haven’t won anything since their *dominance began over two decades ago- you may be a bit salty :wink:

1 Like

Interesting cause he’s probably next up on our list if Buchanan goes elsewhere.

3 Likes

Woah didn’t think Kentucky would offer. That 2024 pg. Calipari must be feeling the heat and sees local kids as an appeasement to the fan base. Of course Perry is good but far from the typical Kentucky recruit.

1 Like

I was just thinking that hopefully we can land Jwillys kid but if not, hopefully it won’t be to dook, UNC or tech.

1 Like

Freddie is still 1a on my wish list
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfPdq_PJtbw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

I’ll take you up on the DIII talk to say how pumped I am that my friend Dave Corrigan’s son Patrick just got named Big Whistle at Ferrum. Pat is the late, great Gene Corrigan’s grandson. I’m beyond excited to see where Patrick’s coaching career takes him.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/DMVLiveDeMatha/status/1540829200013205504

10 Likes

Lol Audin Williard. Hope other schools are like “We need to recruit that kid on STAB. Audin Williard is his name I think”. Keep ‘‘em off the trail

7 Likes

Who’s the first to offer Austin? Or maybe he already has some and they don’t talk about it? What ya think @DFresh11

1 Like

I think he has lots of offers and we dont talk about it

Edit: he reminds me of Gertrude just younger

4 Likes

Come on y’all, that’s easy, Bryant then Tech….

10 Likes

I can already hear JWilly responding to this question —

“The only offer he has is an offer to clean the dishes tonight”

19 Likes

Rose will burn Austin to the ground if he seriously considers Duke it Vatech.

Sadly, my dad went to UNC, so can’t work up quite as much righteous fury.

1 Like

Carter Lang reminds me of Hunter Dickinson. Not saying he’s THAT good but just the way his production far exceeds his status as a recruit. 20 years ago they’d be dropping bags for him. Gonna be good for somebody but at the same I get why he’s underrecruited.

5 Likes
5 Likes