New summer recruiting thread

Snuck in a visit?

2 Likes

relieved to know “Trudy” aint gonna fly?

3 Likes

We all have our opinions on that 2020/21 Muprhy-Hauser-Huff frontcourt but from everything I’ve read and from Tony’s recruiting since then I think it’s clear Tony loved that group and is trying to recreate it.

8 Likes

Its just great news.

8 Likes

No visit. But the visit will get it done

20 Likes

Thank you, my brother. Well said (better than I could say it). :+1:t5::fist:t5::bangbang:

My main man Forest!

1 Like

I think landing Power actually gives us much more flexibility offensively, as he can create basically from anywhere on the offensive side of the floor for others as well as himself. We need more offense by creating off the bounce, Power gives us that option. We always have at minimum 1 to 2 recruited shooters (McNeely & and probably Dunn will be this season) on the roster. Milan appears to be an elite shooter and that’s always welcomed too.

6 Likes

Awesome player, would be awesome if it works out.

Edit - Have to admit I kinda like the nickname not to be named, but I’m willing to never use it if he comes to UVA.

5 Likes

The front court of that team wasn’t the problem IMO….

4 Likes

Virginia will love him. Trust me on that.

And we are doing everything right

19 Likes

!!!

1 Like

:shushing_face::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

Who commits first - Buchanan or Milan?

BB!

3 Likes

All public signs point to Buchanan any day now. Milan has been in stealth mode for weeks, really nothing out there. He could pop today, tomorrow or a month from now.

3 Likes

BB. Jacquie just bumped the article with just him and kamren

1 Like

Defense is about “want to” and willingness to be patient and learn. Kyle was struggling his first season on defense but you could see it wasn’t due to any lack of effort. He became a pretty good defender during his time. Numerous times other teams tried to isolate him with a bigger offensive player and he stopped him. If Isaac has the “want to” he certainly has the athleticism to be a reasonably good defensive player in Tony’s system. For Isaac T., it’s going to be about patience and buying in to the development schedule.

8 Likes

ElMarko Jackson vs Isaiah Abraham. Wonder if Williford is there (no idea if TTO U16 is playing).

2 Likes

Are there any streams available?