New Transfer Thread

You are absolutely right about Guerrier, but Gardner just has two years of eligibility, not 3, and this will be his natural senior year so there is no guarantee he even comes back for the second year.

I agree on packline for guards. For the 4 and 5 it seems like there is much more of a learning curve of responsibilities. Any guard that has been well coached growing up can get there fast; with the real challenge being the size strength speed of players you face.

3 Likes

I am unsure of Gardner’s impact on Guerrier’s decision other than the fact that he would limit the number of minutes Guerrier could play at the 4 in the coming season. As I said, I understand why Virginia might want Guerrier, but I cannot see many reasons why Guerrier would pick Virginia given the many other opportunities he will have. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone on UVa’s staff made a phone call expressing interest, but I would be surprised if the Guerrier’s response was more than politely non-committal.

He played for a while at Carlisle School in Martinsville. This will be his third college (started at Penn St.). He seems to have improved each year though he only shot 31% from 3 (made about 1 a game), he shot 45% from the field overall.

Well, I think discussions of Guerrier just entered the realm of moot. I just saw where another commit is being rumored/reported. True frosh.

Igor has committed, that is no longer speculation

7 Likes

Awesome! Good news!

1 Like

I don’t think this has been posted outside of the VIP threads…

11 Likes

Devanti Jones to Michigan! Zeb Jackson watch? I’m really being facetious now!

7 Likes

No new posts for over 10 hours across LRA!

Edit: changed GIF… other one was too big. Go “The Dude”!

7 Likes

Do quiet…

Next up…going fishing. I’m ready for some fresh caught Traudt.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Nunez first!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably so, but my limited imagination restricted me to the easy lay up pun rather than take a deep 3 on Nunez.

3 Likes

Jordan Hall has committed to Texas A&M

1 Like

Oh wow Buzz strikes again…but WHY???

Uhhh - hot tub opportunities obviously.

2 Likes

Sweet NIT ring potential.

4 Likes

Quinn Slazinski of Louisville has entered the portal, don’t know if we’d want him but I remember we reached out when he was in high school. 6’8” stretch 4

1 Like

He’s been inconsistent but would fill the need of a wing/4 man shooter.