New Transfer Thread

It was gonna be spicy but I had better things to do today

1 Like

43% from 3.

Edit: nvm.

Class of 2021 who reclassed into 2020. Didn’t get much run this year with Amir Simms anchoring the post for Clemson. Lanky mobile dunker who can shoot the occasional 3.

It says IMG but he never went there: Chose to reclass and Clemson instead

2 Likes

My sources are telling me that there’s absolutely nothing going on and it’s really boring.

4 Likes

nvm

1 Like

[quote=“WFS_HOO, post:546, topic:4139, full:true”]
My sources are telling me that there’s absolutely nothing going on and it’s really boring.
[/quote]hmmm I thought the portal told you that…

Could have heard that from a pretty wide range of sources.

@HoozGotNext anything here?

2 Likes

Not sure why the full link isn’t posting. Basically Gardner did an interview posted today saying we weren’t done adding guys.

1 Like

Gardner implied that “we aren’t done yet.” Also says that we will be “ecstatic for who we are going to add”. Sounds good.

3 Likes

That’s all taken from an interview that was done almost a month ago. I wouldn’t read much into it.

2 Likes

Gardner and trey are close. That would be the best addition of all—no subtraction.

2 Likes

I thought that as well. Guess he just reposted it agin. I don’t recall the part about him saying fans would be ecstatic.

Maybe he’s talking about Igor?

2 Likes

He probably saw @JoeBoxley instagram story

2 Likes

Yeah that’s old. I don’t know what Gardner was talking about but from my experience UVA recruits don’t typically know that much about what’s going on with others.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Interviewer was totally hunting a quote there and then framed it in the tweet to get people hyped. And then lol Gardner went with it

2 Likes

I wonder if they look into Jamari Sibley from GTown. He’s transferring

1 Like

Interesting prospect. Didn’t do much at Georgetown (Georgetown fan before UVA/still follow). But rim protector stretch 4 that can shoot the 3. Would have had a growing role next season but seems like there is a mini-exodus from Georgetown. Was teammates with Reece in AAU and served his glue-guy shotblocking role well (all that was needed on a team with Reece, Jalen Johnson, Jaemyn Brakefield and Patrick Baldwin Jr). So Tony has seen him play in person a lot and is probably familiar if he wants to pursue.

3 Likes