🙄 No Holds Barred Thread - A Haney/DavetheWave Production

Meh- I wasn’t really taking it seriously…but yes you’re supposed to leverage your previous relationship to move up to more powerful relationships :crazy_face::wink:

1 Like

We still have that DVD at our house… no way to play it but it’s here in a closet somewhere.

2 Likes

Never mind - more info in hand now … lots of just bad judgment on multiple parties …

1 Like

Malcolm player coach?

4 Likes

I like Horford in that role

2 Likes

No hortford and a physically compromised wiiams gonna end up with tatum at the 5

Random one. someone asked me on twitter if we called Harold Dean “The Show”. anyone ever hear that? Cause we never called him that

1 Like

I always called him Harold dean

6 Likes

Settled then

2 Likes

Never heard that. Honestly feels more like a Cory name

1 Like

Yea. also that would be a very Un Virginia style
Nickname anyway

1 Like

Honestly is. It doesn’t feel like it fits anyone i can think of esp from the JJ or Holland era.

Maybe they were thinking of Harold “The Show” Arceneaux. He led Weber St over UNC in the NCAA tournament in the ‘90s.

7 Likes

Now this is next level knowledge right here. I just found out the dude (on twitter) looks like a Duke guy. But seems to respect Virginia hoopers so

4 Likes

Well…

No idea what happened but seems to be getting worse…

1 Like

Could be the standard “did it, then lied about doing it when asked.”

Makes sense. Pro move… always own it no matter what

4 Likes

Worse may yet to come…“The suspension is effective immediately, and a decision about Udoka’s future with the organization will be made later, the team said.”

3 Likes

Nice try … I had already amended my opinion minutes after that post … but thanks for the dishonesty