🙄 No Holds Barred Thread - A Haney/DavetheWave Production

Coulda used that redshirt for sure

4 Likes

Let’s be honest though Pete had no clue what to do with him.

9 Likes

Had to vote for Carlton. She was our neighbor in NYC for a few years and we got to know her. When we first moved into the place, she was playing her piano working on a new song when we moved in which was really cool though we didn’t know it was her. Also fun, hee carbon monoxide detector malfunctioned once when she was on your so she told me where her spare key was and I got to wander around her apartment for a little bit. Very hippie-Essie, but I didn’t go through drawers.
Finally, she was friends with the actor Jason Lewis and I ran into him one time when taking out the trash. We chatted briefly in the elevator, and as I got out told him “Oh, I loved you on Sex and the City” which my wife heard, and was like “WHAT?!?!”

4 Likes

I went to the same undergrad as her brother, and there was always a persistent rumor that she would be the headline musical act at the end of the year fest; never got to meet her though.

4 Likes

For all the Vanessa Carlton fans out there…

2 Likes
2 Likes

He’s just saying it’s a crapshoot because he’s such a bad coach he couldn’t beat a 15 seed with his generationally talented team.

5 Likes

Not sure this is where we should be throwing stones :wink:

5 Likes

Tony got us a natty. My 80 something Purdue grad Dad is still waiting on a final 4 (in the recent past).

4 Likes
5 Likes

WOW !!!

1 Like

Lotta good Elijah highlights in the condensed game (from the Twitter link above @DavetheWave posted)

5 Likes

Wow. If you dont wann watcb the whole thing forward to the 4 minute mark and watch for 1 minute

8 Likes

Is TP (F no, not TJP) playing in this game? Is he the tall, slender guy on EG’s team?

1 Like

Bags from Bama

2 Likes

I have no idea. Who is TP?

Tahaad Pettiford

1 Like

Ahhhh @OscarR I didnt see Tahaad on the video so maybe he didnt go. Hes also maybe 6 foot so wouldnt be the tall guy anyway

1 Like

Looks like Tahaad played in the Friday night game and Eliot Cadeau played PG in the Saturday game. I don’t think Tahaad played on Saturday. Elijah played in both

Friday night highlights. Skip to 5:10 or so, then watch the rest. Incredible body control to catch and flush:

2 Likes