OFFER WATCH: Post Live Period/Pre Fall Recruiting Thread

You remember my dunks??? Thanks my man

1 Like

I need to get instagram to see these dang it

Every social media sign up kills a little more of your soul. Not worth it.

6 Likes

I remember you as a player. I am grateful to you for all the work you put in for the program. I’m well aware of the commitment involved.

And at my age, if I want to remember you doing 360 degree helicopter dunks then no one should argue with me.

3 Likes

Appreciate this very much. Means a lot. I just did a podcast and we touched on some of this. will send if when it drops

1 Like

Got filtered out by spring.

My people. haha I went to school with a few
ranged from future Hokie lineman to a kid who did it just for a better chance to make the high school basketball team.

5 Likes

Where in swva ?

Alleghany. That quiet part of I-64 just before you hit wild and wonderful.

5 Likes

Alleghany barely qualifies - IMHO - SWVA doesn’t start until you pass Bleaksburg
 LOL

6 Likes

The Highlands is what it’s called Z

If that’s where you’re from you get to call it what you like. Seems more like Western VA to me. Like Bath and Highland. Haven’t been to Alleghany much, but Bath and Highland are God’s country IMO. Anything much south of Lexington
not so much.

2 Likes

Now that geography class is over. TJ Power’s top 5 is apparently coming. Assumption is UVA Duke UNC Iowa Notre Dame?

• That’s the 5
  • Nope, there’s a surprise

0 voters

3 Likes

Xavier, Iowa State, Virginia Tech, UGA, Davidson

4 Likes

The only legit wildcards would be BC (“hometown”, been recruiting for a LONG time) or Kansas (late entry blueblood)?

Assume UCLA, IU aren’t real surprise candidates

4 Likes

It’d be great if one of the spots in the top 5 was “Pro”. That’d set off a whole new type of debate and consternation across multiple message boards.

2 Likes

I have a funny story about that

7 Likes

I hope Boston College makes it.

7 Likes

I’ve heard that funny story before and it wasn’t funny at all. (actually I never heard it but I assume it wasn’t funny and I’m comfortable with that)

6 Likes

I heard Kentucky is the dark horse.

5 Likes