Outside UVa Recruiting

More nervous now ha

2 Likes

I agree with you. Based off the arc and Culver’s 3% that was probably going to be lucky to even touch the rim. But Braxton made sure we never have to find out

4 Likes

Culver would know proly. Best

1 Like

Honestly that’s what they should’ve had the stats professor break down in the documentary lol ‘based off Culver’s percentages, the angle of release, his typical arc, yad yada ’ the shot would’ve had x percentage chance of going in if Braxton hadn’t blocked it. Would’ve been way more interesting than having him recite win probabilities UVA fans were already aware of.

6 Likes

9 Likes

The stats professor is the worst part of the doc. Completely unnecessary, and he’s probably never attempted (much less made one) a jumper in his entire life.

8 Likes

How the hell does a school move states? lol.

Do all these basketball prep programs send their kids to regular high schools for academics?

4 Likes

Well they already had to move from the Czech Republic to North Carolina, so this seems like a smaller move

7 Likes

Did you see the thing about Word of God and 2 others basically joining a “league” with Overtime Elite. Dilione is gonna get worked by the Thompson Twins. Hold me now…

4 Likes

Yes, they often have partnerships with a specific school for kids to take classes there, depending on the particular program.

E.g. Huntington Prep switched partnerships recently per their Wikipedia: Huntington Prep School - Wikipedia

3 Likes

Got it. Makes more sense.

Especially since they made that move in the eighteenth century.

1 Like

The tweet in question

Saw that somewhere. Very strange

6 Likes

The kids throwing the ball back to back irked me. That’s not trash talking. That’s just being trash. I like how one guy in the comments sums up perfectly how I feel. It’s not about expressing or not expressing yourself: I feel like trash talk like that has to be earned LOL. These kids just repeating generic phrases; their words carry no weight.

2 Likes

Rough Saturday for Wake. Lose a heartbreaker to Clemson. Same day, two hoops recruits that they thought they were the favorite for a week ago commit elsewhere. Davin Cosby to Alabama and Jamari McDowell to Kansas.

8 Likes

I’d kinda like to see GWiIi end up at Wake. Seems like a good kid, Louisville doesn’t deserve him

5 Likes

I just want wake to be relevant

2 Likes

Notre Dame

4 Likes

Damn H&T. You are on it.