Outside UVa Recruiting

NC State gotta be fun as all get out in college, no?

2 Likes

Yup Raliegh-carlo not a bad town to go to school in. Knew several football players who bounced at the Hibernian and we’d chop it up when I rolled through.

1 Like

State has that VT like inferiority complex and hick / nerd student body though.

But at least it’s not Blacksburg.

8 Likes

Their new library is cool as shit

1 Like

What are libraries?

10 Likes

Raleigh > Blacksburg not even close

3 Likes

Keatts’ problem hasn’t been getting highly-rated recruits, it’s been keeping them committed

3 Likes

Among other things, it’s where they teach you to build online polls.

8 Likes

Exactly. Dude has multiple big time commitments and then seen them go elsewhere. Let’s see if it stands. He might just be saving himself this season.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Now that… that is an edit.

336 Edits not exactly making the case for displacing Tipton or even a kid just doing it on their own with photoshop.

Also wait, whose NCAA trophy is that? Wake’s never won one. Why aren’t there laws about this?

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/ForbesWakeHoops/status/1627806112232665091

1 Like

The edit is very bad. But the worst part is that photo might not be … I don’t know … taken at an ideal angle to NOT show off his inner thigh hair. Just sayin…

5 Likes

Misspelled Notre Dame in the tweet.

On second thought, this is a genius edit. It’s like a game of Photo Hunt!

3 Likes

That hat reminds me of the UVA football NLI signing video. Lol

Good article in the Athletic this morning about Scheyer. He’s quoted saying, “I don’t think we’ll recruit as many freshmen in a class going forward.” Basically he’s looking for more balance between the one-and-done’s and the culture guys. Easier said than done. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm

4 Likes

… until Tony Bennett offers guys we have never heard of and then decide to be all in for them

11 Likes

I don’t disagree. I think 2 of Foster, McCain, and Power stay for 3 plus. Scheyer gonna rebuild his Duke teams.

4 Likes

Scheyer as a player was really the end of the era at Duke where stars played 3+ years.