Outside UVa Recruiting

never watched one of these live. Is it common for every adult in the room to do this much talking before the kid gets to speak?

2 Likes

It’s EVERYbody Tyler, not er’body.

Boom.

Edit - Any loss by VT is a win.

WHSV dude needs to take it down a notch

Imagine if they miss on Rice too :joy::joy:

But if he announces for another school during a football game, would they even know?

Overtime cutting into Carolina’s recruiting now.

4 Likes

Kentucky’s class is going to be a monster

2 Likes

I hope they land every target on their 2022 and 2023 boards not named Sheppard ASAP!!

3 Likes

Big oof. Filling ham and GG Jackson are the only two 2023 prospects UNC even talk about

2 Likes

Kid exploded to a top 100 talent with many power 5 offers and now plays at IMG. But he’s committing to George Mason tomorrow. Big respect

8 Likes

Nice pickup for George Mason. Beat out several well-known power 5 programs

3 Likes

George Mason eh? Who is the coach there? That is kind of career suicide isn’t it?

Kim English. He was on the Mizzou team that lost as a 2 seed a few years back.

1 Like

Oh ok interesting! I do remember the name Kim English from back at Mizzou. Well good luck to them both!

Southern cal is getting what I think is the best center in the 2022 class. More importantly there is also a lot of smoke of Julian Phillips to Southern Cal as well (he was just there for an official) which means he won’t be at FSU. Thank god.

6 Likes

On its face, wow, great job Louisville (forget the fact that it is beyond me why kids and parents are interested in that cesspool) but how in the world does that staff pay proper attention/love to all those kids. You are sure to make some feel more loved than others. Risky strategy

Jake
@jakeweingarten

·

29m

Visitor list for Louisville this weekend includes: Rodney Rice, Jared McCain, Dusty Stromer, Maki Johnson, all on officials. De’Ante Davis (verbal), Kaleb Glenn, Lawrent Rice, George Washington III, Gabe Sisk, among those who will be on unofficials. Huge weekend for Mack & Co.

1 Like

It’s Louisville live. Their big basketball event

I get that, and it’s fine for the unofficials, but you’ve got 4 kids on officials, including Rice where you’re gonna need a home run. Just seems an odd strategy to bring so many kids in. Maybe they just employ a lots of lines in the water strategy

3 Likes