Outside UVa Recruiting

They are gonna have to go out of state to bring in enough hookers and blow for that weekend.

4 Likes

Well I for one hope they wow Rice away from VT

8 Likes

Lively committing to Kentucky. Thank God not Duke. Don’t think he’s a top 2 recruit (he’s just a tall body who protects the rim and can shoot a three) but he is good enough.

3 Likes

LOL

14 Likes

It’s probably good for Louisville we don’t often recruit the same players. I’m not sure what their recruiting pitch would be.

5 Likes

Maybe it would be, “Come to Louisville, and you will get to play against the national powerhouse and perennial ACC champion UVA at least twice a year!”

2 Likes

Free Yum! Brands for life as part of an NIL deal

2 Likes

One crystal ball just picked Lively for Duke, so it may not be quite settled yet.

1 Like

I’ll say one think about Lively. He has really soared in the rankings this summer

1 Like

No moon… but cool get for GMU… Hokies are sad too…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7-msHJC6f/?utm_medium=copy_link

9 Likes

OK this one is good

2 Likes

Yep. Cuz…player, school, no nonsense.

Ha
I wish we could ban both back to Metro conference

1 Like

Weirdest wall fixture aware goes to…

5 Likes

Tipton wall mounts

5 Likes

Muss is like “well, kids like shoes, Nike, and big stuff. Boy do I have the perfect idea….”

More or less my Mom’s train of thought when she was like, “Haney likes history, fiction, and politics. So he will love Jimmy Carter’s historical fiction book.” That ain’t it, Ma… had to get a kindle after that to avoid future debacles.

8 Likes

Was a top pg prospect for Tony at one point

1 Like

I remember looking at this tape. Liked his game. St. Mary’s seems like a good fit.

Oh wow did he struggle this summer and lose the power conference interest or did he choose St. Mary’s over committable Pac 12 offers?

I think only Stanford was the pac12 pushing hard

1 Like