Outside UVa Recruiting

They may not be getting any of those players but you have to admit there are some damn good players visiting

He absolutely was

Scrolling the other boards I like how one of the VT mods was like “Here is a player we’ve been showing interest in. An offer could be coming soon” and one of their fans was like “We offered him last week already”. lol. I think they are already at around 33 2023 offers, with only 2 2022 commits (for an expected 4 man class). Get your priorities straight.

4 Likes

To add to the crazy story of Robert Dillingham, his dad posted this on facebook:

Rob Dillingham is a 5 star basketball player from Hickory, NC. Robert is ranked number 8 in the class of 2023. His team won the gold medal at the FIBA Games this summer while earning the MVP award and breaking the scoring and assist records.

As Rob’s dad, I was not informed about the offer to attend Donda Academy . Neither Rob’s mother, brother or sister have communicated Rob’s whereabouts to me. I have not seen or talked to him for 3 weeks. I have seen the trio in North Carolina, so I know that Robert is alone in Los Angeles, California. He is sixteen years old and is traveling with a known convicted felon who has created a wedge between my son and myself, which has given the felon the opportunity to influence and manipulate Rob and his family with the promise of money.

Kanye West’s school, Donda Academy, has not yet opened, is not accredited, and has about 60 students serving students from K to grade 12, Apparently, Rob was contacted by Kanye West and asked by Kanye to make a decision on the spot. Of course Rob with his sixteen-year-old mind, would say ‘yes’. Rob has also been given weed by the felon who is profiting off Rob’s talent and ignorance by feeding them lies and by keeping Rob away from me,his father.

Poor children are targeted by handlers with the lure of instant wealth. Is Kanye living Rob Dillingham to LA to sell his new line of shoes? What was the pull for Rob to leave a perfect situation and move across th country to a school that is not even open? Robert has missed 3 weeks of school at Combine and could lose his eligibility to be a senior next school year.

It is the goal of the Dillingham family to expose the con man that has preyed on Rob and manipulated him as well as find out what kind of offer Rob has been given from Donda Academy so that he can continue to protect and guide his son through his college and professional basketball career.

6 Likes

I think it was @JumboHoo who asked why we weren’t involved with Dillingham in a VIP thread a few weeks back since he’s a highly touted local pg in 2023.

1 Like

what in the world

1 Like

Jeez. Hope things work out for Rob and his family.

2 Likes

I am guilty as charged…and I am speechless if the story about Dillingham is true…if there was a kid that could use a father figure it sounds like this one and CTB might be able to pull
It off…unless dad is really pissed cuz he is not involved in bag drop szn….

3 Likes

To be honest I didnt even think about that until you pointed it out. No clue if Dad is innocent either. But still feel for them.

1 Like

I doubt CTB wants anything to do with this situation. It is a sad story and I’m sure there is a lot we don’t know. I just wish the best for him

3 Likes

Agreed… Tony don’t do drama…

2 Likes

Notre Dame. It’s not Duke. Also looks like Keels will be starting/Duke expects him to be a one and done after the summer and fall workouts

Dang. Where are you hearing the Keels buzz? In my opinion, and for what it’s worth (not much), he looked great in that last scrimmage.

Their boards. Even before the AJ Griffen he had been impressing.

1 Like

If he is a one and done Duke will have been a great choice

1 Like
1 Like

He’s going to play in the acc. Whether it’s VT, NC State, or Cuse idk ( I think it’s cuse followed by VT and then Georgetown).

1 Like

Look at all those talented transfers on the bench for Texas. How did they get them to agree to that, I will never know.

4 Likes

Lol, yea, won’t be any chemistry or locker room issues there.

4 Likes

One thing I wonder about with Texas though is that while they have two teams worth of top 25 teams, do they have one top 5 team? I’m not sure there is an NBA guy on that list.

2 Likes