Outside UVa Recruiting

Dude needs to stay home!!! Wonder if Bones Hyland’s success could sway him to VCU.

Judging by VCU boards, they seem to feel like they have a great shot.

1 Like

They do have some talent and some added transfers. Can they make the NCAA tourney though? LOL

(Ben simmons didn’t with some fellow 5 stars on rosters. Neither did that Kentucky team but with Nerlens injured. Also last year’s Duke and Kentucky teams).

1 Like

With Penny, Larry Brown, and Rasheed Wallace on that staff, I kind of hope they do make the tournament. Would be fun television. Although it might be slightly undermined by the knowledge that whatever they do in the tourney will have like a 70% chance of being vacated within 10 years.

11 Likes

Anytime Sheed has the opportunity to speak on a mic, I’m all in for it.

6 Likes

Its VCU. Good for him staying home and also a solid get for VCU

15 Likes

This isn’t even a tipton edit… that’s one detailed moon. None of that generic shiny stuff. Solid crater action

10 Likes

A-10 lost a Fatts (to the Terps), now gaining a Fats. If you had more than one Fats/Fatts at a time, they just wouldn’t fits.

2 Likes

Everyone knows the best moons are in the 804.

1 Like

Senior night against Maryland was so fun. Will never forget Willie on the scorer’s table after the game getting on the house mic and announcing everyone was going to the Biltmore (or was it Coupes?).

1 Like

Chezley Watson, from Hand’s recruiting class, was a super nice guy from my interactions with him on Grounds and The Corner.

That was an epic night!

2 Likes

I was never cool enough to hang out with the athletes

As good a place as any for this gem

11 Likes

Everybody squeeze in

1 Like

Ummm - what’s in the bag?

2 Likes

maybe Hanners was the drop off guy…

That literally looks like a money bag.

Guthridge needs to stand up. Or take a knee or something. He’s creeping me out. Is he about to call balls or strikes or something? That’s the least controversial joke I can come up with.

5 Likes

Note a huge surprise… but it is official now…

Tech got Storm Murphy which was a nice pickup but they lost a lot this offseason. Cone, Bamisile, Bede, Radford. I think they’re in for a bit of a rude awakening given the expectations many of their fanbase will have based on a fraudulent 2020 season.

3 Likes