Outside UVa Recruiting

Man I am waiting for Reed Sheppard to decommit. Actually watched one of the MWBC games and he is even better now.

Stupid Kentucky dentist money

8 Likes

Wake and Seton Hall…

https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1524465012517089282?t=erc2hPOhRDQxorSmdF4jIw&s=19

8 Likes

I kind of want him at Wake, just to see how he develops.

9 Likes

2025 transfer portal is going to be hype

4 Likes

If you want him at wake then you need him to commit to seton hall first … he’s got at least one more decommit in the chamber

8 Likes
4 Likes

Syracuse found a new piece to rebound the Boeheims (Girard honorary Boeheim)

4 Likes

Ha! And Forbes only takes xfers, not HS commits! I’m not sure he can even communicate with a non-xfer. This is coming from a Wake grad…

Sadly that is the trend and tough to hate Forbes for it

2 Likes

Speaking of…

1 Like

Wisconsin

3 Likes

Ricky Council to Arkansas once one more roster spot opens up, Bobi to Wake, Tennessee probably won the bidding war for Julian Phillips, and Dexter Dennis to Texas A&M.

5 Likes

I like the Gus Bus. He doesn’t really fit with UVA or the NBA, but I hope he ends up with a good pro career somewhere.

4 Likes

He’s like Hauser or Jayden with a 3pt shot. Slow feet at the 4 but immensely talented offensively.

1 Like

Does he really have a 3 point shot?

Gus Bus? Oh yeah

1 Like

Huh. I always thought he was more of a “if he’s open on the perimeter, he’ll shoot it and it goes in often enough to be a good idea” than a Hauser-esque three point threat.

1 Like

Didn’t Klintman commit to Colorado a few weeks ago??

decommitted or something happened, idk

1 Like

To be fair no other front court player in the history of NCAA basketball is a Hauser level 3 point threat

5 Likes