Planning the Spring Patch Job (blog)

I do like our chances given the programs we’re competing against at the very least. State has been a mediocre ACC program for years now and Miami has been downright bad of late and Larranaga ain’t getting any younger

2 Likes

I agree I like out chances, but the team I would be most worried about is Tennessee is because they can tell Gardner he can play the Grant Williams role. He fits into the typical Tennessee player mole in my opinion.

1 Like

Cole Swider from Nova into the portal. Were we involved with him?

2 Likes

We can do better than Cole Swider

1 Like

In my opinion, Swider would be a solid Trey Murphy replacement if he leaves

I thought we need athleticism? Cole is not athletic

Very good from distance, but not an athletic wing type

1 Like

We need a lot lol. Main 2 things I think we were missing this past year (we have more needs this upcoming year) was a guard who can shoot it and a high level slasher.

Every great team has those things, we did not

4 Likes

We did. We had 2 of them and they played a total of 59 minutes combined

Who?

Malachi poindexter and Austin Katstra. Tony out here wasting guys talent again :man_facepalming:t3:

20 Likes

Nova guys say Snider is super soft. Hard pass.

1 Like

UVa had some late involvement with Ellis during the first go round. Originally a Duke commit. He’s a San Diego guy so maybe heading back west.

2 Likes

Finally, tuguard could say we found someone with some true boogie.

Huh, shot 40% from the field but nearly 39% from three. Must struggle close to the hoop.

Jabri and McCorkle and TW

You mentioned we had 2 who played 59 minutes total. Unless you were in the practices, you don’t know if they were ready or not. My guess is if they were ready to play, they would have.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Does Beard to Texas help or hurt us with Nunez? I imagine it hurts right?

Again, if his priories are winning and getting to the league it’s us and not close. If he wants to Kmart with his boys and be local it’s State.

2 Likes