Pre-season 2022

25 Likes

Someone was talking about SI’s player profiles earlier. @mac9r, maybe? Matt Newton’s full highlights from the B/W are worth a look. Probably similar to what Jacquie Franciulli posted, fwiw.

https://www.si.com/college/virginia/basketball/highlights-virginia-mens-basketball-blue-white-scrimmage

3 Likes

Lack of redshirt news is crashing the market.

Tony needs to call an emergency press conference and announce a quantitative tightening of first year playing time before the system collapses.

9 Likes

I’d like to redshirt Powell

1 Like
6 Likes

Is it me or did he talk about Cedric a lot in response to a question about the 4 spot?

Also, he was quite clear that the potential redshirts get to call the ball and he’s “ok with whatever they decide.”

2 Likes

I do like he acknowledged that Hauser and Jayden are different from what we want at the 4 spot and why we haven’t been a true packline team in a while (“adjustments here and there” = Ryan Dunn starts at the 4 clearly)

7 Likes

What I found interesting in that answer was the little throwaway line that “Ben is going to have use his mind” to play defense. Not sure if :grimacing: or :joy: is appropriate.

7 Likes

jedi GIF

9 Likes
4 Likes

Reece!! much less reserved and ready to embrace this season. Awesome stuff here

3 Likes

I love Jayden man. Wish we had him all 5 years but blessed we at least got 2.

8 Likes

I think Tony gets another technical this year, feeling some fire in these press conferences. can’t wait for Monday

10 Likes

I actually agree. It seems he realizes now he is among the dean of coaches. @WFS_HOO an you cap technicals this year on TB and Papi please? Live tradeable markets

2 Likes

Need a synthetic autocallable on CTB technicals

1 Like

Oh shit. You trade exotics?

1 touch 3 is the holy grail payout

2 Likes

I trade nothing, the interest is in finreg

2 Likes

Last year’s game at Cameron was peak Bennett intensity… at least far as the ACC goes.

3 Likes