Pre-season 2022

If I pretend this post never exists, I can believe it’s not real so you lose.

2 Likes

McKneely taking selfies in the shitter is a bold choice.

12 Likes

Why do they call it media day? It’s just picture day. I suppose this is something only I care about.

1 Like
26 Likes

(Internal) media day. Probably more accurate to call it Content Creation Day. Those Jumbotron videos aren’t gonna film themselves.

Though I’m very supportive of their decision to give Papi two sabres to wield. They will add a new dimension to his face maul game.

8 Likes

Love that these are the important details discussed in regards to Virginia Basketball.

3 Likes
11 Likes

Did you see this @DFresh11 ?

https://www.tiktok.com/@isaacmckneely/video/7145571706382454059?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7145571706382454059&preview_pb=0&share_item_id=7145571706382454059

2 Likes

yes I did. Screams of confidence even if lacks rythm and skill

5 Likes

Yea I’d have had to of kept that one in the drafts :joy:

1 Like

Shooters shoot!

4 Likes

Maybe I drank too much beer tonight, but how is the first shot IM does a selfie in the mirror… Virginia is reversed. But when he takes the second shot with him turned around… McKneely is NOT reversed?

Someone will have to give me a physics lesson here… or there is some Matrix level stuff going on…

4 Likes

Front vs rear camera on the phone. Pretty sure front cam flips the image automatically pre-shot.

10 Likes

No idea who this account is but these would both be welcome developments.

23 Likes

To be fair none of this is ground breaking/ was pretty apparent from the Italy games. Reece is a stud and McKneely is good.

More than half this board has already accepted Reece McKneely as the greatest UVA duo to ever exist

16 Likes

Thank you true. Agree

Edit: still cool to hear if this tweeter has someone in there watching. Friends of a manager or whatever

8 Likes

Yes, this! The apex of the line of great UVA guard combos from each decade: Othell/Carlisle, Cory/Doug Smith, JR Reynolds/Singletary, and Jerome/Guy.

2 Likes

I do have a soft spot for those Brogdon LP Harris Devon Anderson combinations. Moreso because that was my “era”.

6 Likes

This! appreciate the inclusion ahahahah

1 Like

Actually, I was a little confused on the dates, I guess Lamp/Jones might be arguably the best guard combo in the 80’s. The others pairs are lockdown, no argument the best of their decade though. And, of course, Reece and Mick will undoubtedly be the GOATs.

4 Likes