Pre-season 2022

Thanks! I meant the uvamenshoops account that was showing these highlights lol.

2 Likes

12 Likes

He is The One (One)

3 Likes

Will be starting by January. My opinions are my opinions only. And we will all love it

10 Likes

I’ve gone from hoping for significant play early for Isaac M to expecting it. Dude’s gonna be a star. You can just see it.

10 Likes

I skipped the last 1700 posts so I am sorry if this was posted but I nearly swallowed my face when I saw it.

Surprise What GIF by VPRO

11 Likes

That gif was helpful. Duke message board would eat this content up.

Tony crushing it

10 Likes

I talked to Tony at the PGA Champ at Kiawah. He told me then about his Masters round with his Dad after the Natty. He is definitely a massive golf nut.

8 Likes

Todays the day!

5 Likes

Excited for the 15 second video exclusively containing passes and dribbling

11 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard that for fun, he mostly watches golf and some tennis. He’s a solid tennis player, too.

Maybe we could get a fan tennis interaction day with Tony? I’m in!!!

2 Likes

CTB had/has single digit handicap.

2 Likes

I wanted to like this, but then I’d mess up the 11-likes symmetry going on.

1 Like

They are not merely your opinions. So it is said, so shall it be!

1 Like

You’d think they’d show of a couple of the players who can actually golf :rofl: also can tell most of those guys never played baseball, hockey, lacrosse, etc.

first clips of practice. Leon practice with the forwards (BVP Traudt Jayden)

6 Likes

Mr. Bond makes this look way too easy

7 Likes

I’ve been a bit higher on Dunn than Bond, mostly b/c I thought his height gives him a higher upside (and b/c I’m clutching on to the hope that he’s a good shooter), but you can see in these few clips that Bond is a much more fluid athlete. Dunn always looks like he’s still getting used to his height.

1 Like