Pre-season 2022

You know who looks crazy comfortable. Issac Mc. Agree with you on Bond as well. RD should just dunk everything going to the basket

6 Likes

Just happy the clips aren’t in slow mo … the inflation of video time.

2 Likes

Leon Bond appears to be able to dunk.

13 Likes

Are the expectations for Leon getting larger?

8 Likes

Every 3 second clip at a time yes

2 Likes

Surely you’re kidding.

1 Like

Yeah. His red shirt is up to a 3XL.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Man, Leon is dunking the shit out of it in this picture.

I loathe instagram

7 Likes

Surely I’m not the only one who got the “Leon is getting larger” Airplane reference.

4 Likes

“The clouds are getting thicker.”

“And Leon’s getting lllaaaaarrgerrr.”

3 Likes

Dunn may have a higher ceiling but i haven’t see any reason that Bond shouldn’t be on the court this year. Im pretty high on him and he’s going to be a beast on defense

3 Likes

I mean this entire class there is so much to be ecstatic about

6 Likes

Yeah.

Again dont want to has the redshirt argument. Redshirts of course are valuable.

However I dont think either of the '22 wings should redshirt, even with how raw they are. We violently need both of their athleticism and length on the defensive end. We need athletes who can rebound and guard multiple people. We had 0 of those on the team last year. I think you need 2-3 of them in your active rotation to be a viable team. Just like you need at least 3 3pt shooting threats on the floor.

We need someone other than Reece (to avoid foul trouble like vs St Bona) to be able to guard the other team’s best perimeter player.

And we need both of them vs Houston and Baylor. If we fall back on the struggles-to-rebound/not as athletic/notstrong3pt shooting veteran core we are going to get run out of the gym/ we are going to get Gonzaga’ed.

6 Likes

Absolutely right. I don’t think redshirting is valuable in the way it used to be. . We haven’t had the athleticism that these guys have in a long time. And there are going to be times
(Houston and Baylor) when we dont have noone to handle the athletes on other teams. They give us a valuable weapon that we have sorely needed.

1 Like

Don’t disagree with the need. But not a lot of dudes look great in the pack line their first year. They just don’t. Even Wilkins got lost a ton his first year, but showed some sparks. So we shall see.

2 Likes

Their athleticism and long wingspans will help in picking up the packline. But yeah It will be interesting. I wonder, as we get more wings on the roster, if we will see switching on screens instead of hedging if we are fearful of the opponents 3pt barrage

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ha. What an asshole this guy is

2 Likes

He’s got a real SOB thing about him. He really doesn’t like Quinerly, or thinks this is the way to motivate him.

1 Like