Pre-season 2022

This is also part of my take LOL.

There is a dude in the 1980s who was probably struggling to make a roster whose game would be PERFECT for the modern game. It’s not fair to compare because it’s really not even the exact same sport.

Haha or that Maryland guy that played forever. No clue how I am forgetting his name

If I wanted to drop the mic I would ask if Bron ever participated in an dunk contest …

1 Like

LOL, Ty avoids the question. Given he has to play against LeBron, I’m gonna say Ty is in the “Jordan is the GOAT” camp.

8 Likes

Obvious yes

1 Like

Just in case y’all don’t know. We already know who the next GOAT is going to be. To the uninitiated, let me introduce, Victor Wembanyama, the greatest prospect on Earth.

https://www.si.com/nba/2022/05/31/victor-wembanyama-2023-nba-draft-prospect

3 Likes

I dont buy the Wembanyama hype. I feel like these lanky 7 footers who try to put it on the floor are pretty easy to guard at the NBA level. What makes Giannis unstoppable isn’t only his length but that length combinbed with his tenacity and athleticism, which Wembanyama doesn’t have as he resorts to fade aways.

3 Likes

Steve Blake?

2 Likes

Thank you. Sneaked a long solid career in

What is the last prospect with this amount of hype that didn’t pan out? Because he’s at “can’t miss” for about a few years now

1 Like

“Couldn’t dribble with his left hand” popped me.

1 Like

“There is not another 7+ footer in the history of basketball who would even attempt this series of moves”

Ralph said “hold my beer”

11 Likes

Not the kind of thing I should admit on here, but I loved Hinrich in college. Wasn’t there a game where he gave Duke fits, in the tourney, as a frosh?

Also, I love the Jordan = DeRozan burn. There’s a mass delusion about Jordan among people my age. It must have subliminal messaging in Saved by the Bell or something. But somehow I escaped.

But the best was Ty showing his hoops IQ by walking right past the camera.

2 Likes

please expand on Jordan delusion? Also I am a Magic guy. My GOAT

2 Likes

Lol Kevin Durant?

1 Like

Why are we talking about the NBA on the It’s pre-season 2022 and we still don’t have any 2023 commitments thread?

8 Likes

Sorry…back to the discussion.

All of this preseason discussion is pointless because we will ultimately play Reece, Kihei, Armaan, Jayden and Kadin.

Maybe the upgrade of BVP over Kody off the bench improves this team.

But basically we’re fucked.

/is this sarcasm or not. I don’t know anymore.

4 Likes

But Kihei makes all of his shots when working with Damin bruh

4 Likes

Yes but Dave’s metrics will show that despite going 70% from the field, Kihei will be the least efficient player.

12 Likes

BVP + Isaac M as the two bench players would already make this team so much better than last year. If one of the others cracks the rotation even more so. But I think same starting 5 + Isaac, BVP would win 3-5 more games than the team last year.

8 Likes

Team Lebron: Reece Armaan McKneely BVP Kadin

Team Jordan: Kihei Taine Dunn Bond Jayden

Who wins? Also realized they didn’t ask Traudt. With Papi in Argentina, that means 11 scholly players here practicing. We need the tiebreaking vote of players