Pre-season 2022

What I found interesting in that answer was the little throwaway line that “Ben is going to have use his mind” to play defense. Not sure if :grimacing: or :joy: is appropriate.

7 Likes

jedi GIF

9 Likes
4 Likes

Reece!! much less reserved and ready to embrace this season. Awesome stuff here

3 Likes

I love Jayden man. Wish we had him all 5 years but blessed we at least got 2.

8 Likes

I think Tony gets another technical this year, feeling some fire in these press conferences. can’t wait for Monday

10 Likes

I actually agree. It seems he realizes now he is among the dean of coaches. @WFS_HOO an you cap technicals this year on TB and Papi please? Live tradeable markets

2 Likes

Need a synthetic autocallable on CTB technicals

1 Like

Oh shit. You trade exotics?

1 touch 3 is the holy grail payout

2 Likes

I trade nothing, the interest is in finreg

2 Likes

Last year’s game at Cameron was peak Bennett intensity… at least far as the ACC goes.

3 Likes

The enemy! Kidding. My son has a degree in fintech if thats kinda similar

2 Likes

Yeah, it felt like from the conversation was more top 8 instead of 7 (meaning he talked about 8 guys more clearly).

From that can’t fathom that starting line-up Monday is not Reece, Kihei, Franklin, Gardner, Kadin.

2 Likes

Starting lineup on Monday:

• Reece, Kihei, Armaan, Jayden, Kadin
  • Something else

0 voters

Isaac M starts

7 Likes

Sadly I think it’s the same lineup but ideally we’d have McKneely over Kihei. Don’t see Tony doing that but am cautiously optimistic he’s quick with his first subs

6 Likes

The only technicals I know anything about are the 200 day moving average and no that’s it. But if papi gets fewer than 2 techs this year I’ll be disappointed.

Haha. Sell SnP and buy Papi. Pair trade

1 Like