Recruiting-High Stakes September

That says a lot!

Weā€™re getting Kaufman. Wait. Watch. Rejoice. Wahoowa!

5 Likes

I sure hope so! This is the one that I want the most.

3 Likes

I enjoy the way Kaufman talks about his retirement. He seems incredibly level-headed and is approaching it the way Iā€™d hope all recruits would approach it (because I think itā€™ll lead to the best possible outcome for the kids, not UVA necessarily, although in this case I think it benefits UVA).

Also, any time a recruit specifically notes that at a school like Kentucky itā€™s impossible to tell if theyā€™re really developing guys because players cycle through so quickly, that guy is winning points with me.

8 Likes

Manā€¦ I hope he doesnā€™t retire alreadyā€¦ that would be a bummer.

7 Likes

Ha! Yes, I thought that an amusing Freudian slip. Perhaps MaineWahoo is pondering his own impending life choices? (I know I am!) :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, oops. And I certainly wish I could retire soon! But unless an unknown relative comes out of the woodwork with some cash or I suddenly dramatically improve my basketball skills and get recruited by LSU, Iā€™ve still got a while to go. Maybe Iā€™ll just toss all my money onto Dragonā€™s weekly CFB picks.

3 Likes

Zionā€™s former home in Durham is available! Sorry, I couldnā€™t refuse.

4 Likes

Did Kaufman say that? If true this is a very smart guy and I would really love to have him

Duke insider recently making keels recruitment sound like itā€™s a battle between all 3 schools that may go to november/end of early signing period but could there be a chance the commitment video is already made and ready to go???

Zaire Williams really opened the flood gate for top 20 recruits who value academics to go to Stanford. Hopefully this also plays dividends for UVA somewhat in our recruiting battles

3 Likes

Video already made? Explain sir!

1 Like

Oh itā€™s just a guess. Like what are the odds the video is already made even though others paint it as a battle to the end?

Someone mentioned that Tipton Edits put in a CB for keels to Dukeā€¦or something like thatā€¦

dont think thatā€™s relevant. Just a guess. Tipton said he leaks/none of those guesses were recruits who have told tipton where they are headed

1 Like

On 247 There are 3 Crystal Ball picks of Keels to Duke but all 3 picks are by Duke guys

2 Likes

and its those same duke guys saying this is not a recruitment that is over yet.

3 Likes

I know. Duke may get him but I believe those picks are wishful thinking

1 Like

From the Duke mod. Weā€™re either going to shock the recruiting world or itā€™s another ho hum, Duke gets another 5 star

JohnTDD saidā€¦ (original post)Correct.

show more

So you see Keels picking either Nova or Duke in the end and UVA is really running behind the other two right now?

• JohnTDD avatar

JohnTDDSTAFF

Posted on 3 hrs, V I P, User Since 230 months ago, User Post Count: 73,717

• 3 hrsVIP
  • 230 months

Iā€™m not holding my breath. All the smoke is everywhere else, and we over here still thinking we have a chance. Iā€™ll be thrilled to be wrong, but it doesnā€™t feel like itā€™s trending our way.

I agree. Iā€™m usually a glass half-full kind of guy but this doesnā€™t even give the vibes of a possible shocker.