Recruiting - Trick-or-Treat October

If it really is still 9 days off I doubt he’s informed any of the staffs even if he and his family have a decision

Fair fair guess I am just trying to induce some early morning panic. However, I have a hard time seeing him setting a date without knowing where he is going

2 Likes

Oh, no doubt, I agree they’ve made a call, hence the IG tease. Just that he hasn’t told the coaches yet

1 Like

I agree with your post. Many believe Alabama leads. However, I don’t. I think Michigan may be the team to beat with UVA and Duke in the second tier as some have stated. Obviously, Duke is higher than many believe or he would have dropped them for UNC, which has less depth at the wing than any of his final four. I think this may come down to UVA and Michigan, which happen to be closest to his home also. Honestly, Michigan potentially may have more playing time to sell.

I would think if he is feeling pressure to go to Indiana that picking Michigan be like twisting the knife in their back given that it’s a big ten rival.

1 Like

You’re mixing up two different recruitments.

4 Likes

None of y’all trying to parse the lyrics of the Wing$ song on Kaufman’s IG? Color me surprised.

3 Likes

Lol an Indiana fan did and talked about how it talks about going far away lol

3 Likes

One more interesting tidbit. Houstan and Bediako, some think may end up at the same school. That coupled with the supposed “Canadian Connection” at Alabama is why many believe they are leading. However, they are really loaded. Houstan and Bediako were teammates in Canada with Team Ontario and now at IMG. Howard’s son Jett is their teammate at IMG. The fact that Virginia attempted to get involved with Bediako could be quite telling. Both players share Michigan, Duke, and Alabama as potential destinations. With Virginia being the only other option for Houstan, not shared with Bediako. While Texas and Ohio State are the only other options for Bediako, not shared by Houstan. Of the shared destinations, Michigan is closest to their hometowns, with Virginia second closest for Houstan and Ohio State closer than Michigan for Bediako. Ohio State may offer the quickest path to playing time for Bediako due to the lack of bigs. Virginia may offer the surest path to playing time of Houstan’s final four. My current “guesses”; Houstan - UVA and Michigan; Bediako - Ohio State and Michigan.

The less time I spend engaging with Macklemore’s songwriting the better

1 Like

I agree with this sentiment. It’s pretty obvious this is how they will go about business moving forward. Pushing our those who don’t rise to the top.

Traditionally, these are the type recruitments that we win.

Oops. Got Kaufman on my mind.

Believe Vegas has the O/U for Crystal Ball’s ruining his surprise set at Oct 27

9 Likes

It’s a song about a pair of Jordans. Not really cool if you’re about to commit to an Adidas school, Indiana.

8 Likes

Bossi seems to indicate IU or Purdue. Does he have a clue? Seems like he’s just mailing it in as IU

I wish we could add Crystal Balls to Titus & Tate’s #bancharges movement. Way more pageantry for all parties involved in the commitments being a surprise.

2 Likes

No chance Macklemore was gonna be playing in our Lockerroom

4 Likes

Are there any particular offers for ‘22 that UVa might make before October 30 that would hint Kaufman is going elsewhere?

Probably not. There are obvious players of interest that may conflict like Isaac Traudt but I don’t know if they’re ready to offer him anyway.

1 Like