⛹ Ryan Dunn - Official Thread

Duke didn’t hit its ceiling last year until Lively was fully healthy and emerged as an elite rim protector. So I agree with you completely

3 Likes

This seems like a questionable strategy for him. What he should’ve done is sulked a lot, gotten homesick, fouled everybody with his face, and transferred to UNC.

12 Likes

https://x.com/uvamenshoops/status/1723139820145266736?s=46&t=bv9cjw4g0eEZorinzCXyaA

11 Likes

This showed up in my YouTube video feed. Clearly am watching too many Ryan Dunn videos : )

Cool clips of him training when he was in HS.Ryan Training

2 Likes

Cross posting on this thread with link to video version of that podcast.

3 Likes

https://x.com/uvamenshoops/status/1725310349824434567?s=46&t=bv9cjw4g0eEZorinzCXyaA

8 Likes

13 Likes

Don’t look now but Dunn in the top-15 of Torvik POY stats

4 Likes

My favorite part of Dunn’s dunk last night was the little kid on the baseline screaming, and Dunn giving him a high five.

28 Likes

We’ll see if it lasts but Dunn is currently leading the team in scoring, rebounds, steals, and blocks!

10 Likes

Ryan Dunn is Scottie Pippen.

11 Likes

Apparently the resident TSL hoops “expert” would still rather have Beran than Dunn.

6 Likes

He moved the goalposts and then mocked you when you brought up Dunn as a projected first rounder. That guy is the biggest tool anytime someone even hints at a difference of opinion. And the folks on that board eat up his every word like it’s basketball gospel. Quite weird.

Sorry, but you can’t know ball and think Robbie Beran is better than Ryan Dunn

6 Likes

They richly deserve a coach who is good enough not to get fired but not good enough to do anything meaningful

3 Likes

Where is that ?

1 Like

I echo this sentiment. Sounds juicy. I want in lol.

Did the Dunn dunk make the ESPN top 10?

1 Like

Who’s Robbie Beran? Seriously, I’ve never heard of him. I’m assuming he plays for Tech, but I’m only familiar with Pedula, the really good shooter Cattoor, and the UNC transfer Nichols.

1 Like

Former Richmond HS guy that transferred to VT from Northwestern.

If I recall, he had a scheduled visit to Virginia but Groves basically took his spot before he arrived on Grounds.

2 Likes

Yes would love to read this