The Elliott Era begins

Any idea what his int% is and how it looks compared to others?

We threw so many passes last season that the raw number of interceptions may be deceptive on the surface.

1 Like

I used to have that data but don’t recall it off the top of my head. Armstrong absolutely had trouble throwing picks early on. He also struggled in games last season when he had to force it. Tough to say if it’s Armstrong not reading the D or if he was doing too much because they had a terrible D he played from behind a bunch and had no rushing attack

2 Likes

Seeing things saying Packers are gonna take Jelani in the 3rd round. Man would it be fun to watch him in an Aaron Rodgers offense

6 Likes

He’s gonna be a steal for someone that’s for sure. Everything you want in a modern TE

2 Likes

Jelani to the Colts!

5 Likes

Just saw it as well! 9th pick in the 3rd round. Awesome for him!

5 Likes

The next Mo-Alie Cox!

1 Like

Mo’s body but with an actual football background. Should see immediate playing time with Doyle retiring.

2 Likes

Clearly a big notable omission here …

3 Likes

Or reality setting in…

2 Likes

We are the Rodney Dangerfield of recruiting

2 Likes

Huge transfer pick up tonight.

RB Cody Brown from Miami. Offers out of HS was pretty much the SEC (minus Bama), Oklahoma, Ohio State and others.

19 Likes

Nice to see an early win for the staff! Have some depth at RB now.

4 Likes

Nice. Did Miami run out of NIL money already?

4 Likes

Crypto bruh. goes up and goes down

8 Likes

Nothing more Miami football than bankrolling their football team on the back of a crypto bro and the city of Miami banking on being able to set up crypto mines out in the glades. So glad the U is coming back. College football needs them

There is also a beautiful irony in Miami - the US city most in danger of literally sinking into the ocean - staking their fortunes on the creation and adoption of a digital asset that produces more carbon than many countries.

Just in case citation is requested

Also go hoos, I don’t think the rising seas will quite reach the Shenandoah

8 Likes

Yup I’m well aware of and love that irony. Miami and the U both built on suspect grounds

3 Likes

On the positive side at least Florida gets most of its electricity from natural gas. Biggest problem is countries that are running these mines off coal generated electricity.