The Elliott Era begins

Yep fair enough… but at the time, we thought we had quite the QB…

2 Likes

Lalich once handed me a small bag of weed at a party and said I could have it. Then found me like twenty minutes later and was like “Yo, can I have that weed back?” Not sure why I was holding for him. But literally had just met him and one of my few interactions with him.

Dude was an idiot. That was his first year.

Post-college KO had him hook up the Cowboys with weed when they visited Washington haha

10 Likes

Lalich stole my table in Newcomb once. Did not endear me to him.

4 Likes

Man Peter Lalich there’s a name with a what if. He was supposed to he Dan Marino when he showed up.

I’ll never forget Groh insisting there wouldn’t be a QB controversy his first year and then immediately played Schaub and Spinner agaisnt CSU

1 Like

bender

Don’t remember Lalich. This him? And did you ever get that elephant lamp to work?

1 Like

Only interaction with him was when he passed out on a chair on everyone’s jackets, his lit cigarette fell out of his mouth and burnt a hole in my jacket. Almost smacked him

3 Likes

It was biscuit not spinner.

1 Like

Good call. He said that after doing the platoon gimmick the yr before.

Credit to Bronco for this part I’d think:

4 Likes

But does it win games?

I just know the font of those numbers is embarrassing.

9 Likes

Funny I first saw the post on my phone so I couldn’t see the font, but now on a desktop and I agree. TRBL

1 Like

The 4 sabers within the 983 represent the 4.0 grading scale

Some Nike Marketing Rep

3 Likes

Too funny and scary accurate impression.

1 Like

Might get us in a bowl game when we go 5-7 one year.

1 Like

Sweet sign me up for the LRA Crypto Bowl sponsored by Bodos to be played on Dec. 8th in Cary NC.

6 Likes

Look once the LRA Analyst desk gets our series A and spins into an IPO as the leading uva sports enthusiast investment management company, we can create our own bowl

7 Likes

Erll pitter patter let’s do it. I want to live in a world where @DFresh11 is the chair and host of the top bowl game in the mid Atlantic

3 Likes

I’ll chip in and be one of the VCs… mini-VC though… perhaps crowd-funded VC?

3 Likes

Middle Tennessee State in the running every year for our bowl game

3 Likes