The Elliott Era begins

Of course the ticker for our public entity would be DOUG

3 Likes

Got ourselves a WR commit! On 247 his only other listed P5 offer is Penn St, which seems a little weird, but who knows how accurate that is.

https://twitter.com/MareThomas2/status/1537842525423149061

6 Likes

Dude is a big time get. Him and Dakota? C’mon man. Will help with QB recruiting too.

5 Likes

Nice - love it when we win the “WITH THAT BEING SAID” battle.

2 Likes

Most importantly what does Arch think about him?

6 Likes

I want to know the answer to this question?

1 Like

Welp

Honestly feels like an achievement to make the list of other “suitors” on the ESPN front-page blurb. Every other name on the list several tiers above us.

Those Texas SEC games gonna be wild.

4 Likes

Think I’m heading down to Austin for Bama rolling through this year. Gonna be wild

3 Likes

Hasn’t Texas been bad for a while?

1 Like

Yep… but Sarkisian probably has his job security intact with this pick-up after going 5-7 last year

2 Likes

Arch manning is dead to me. This is worse than Justin mckoy.

7 Likes

Can’t wait for Boomer Sooner, to run wild all over Arch.

2 Likes

I think Kirbys son just commited! exciting shit for me

16 Likes

Yep he has committed. Does that mean Fresh will be making an appearance at Scott in the fall?

7 Likes

I gotta get there for the Kirby Uncles show. TKs brothers put on a show in there on Saturdays

6 Likes

Here’s his commitment tweet:

Listed as a tight end on 247:

12 Likes

Got another one. In-state DL from Woodberry Forest. Per 247, he also had P5 offers from Michigan UNC, VT, Rutgers, Boston College, Duke, Indiana, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, and West Virginia.

Also, for those who like to track it, this means four of our seven commits in the 2023 class are from Virginia.

22 Likes

I’m tracking and loving the homegrown commits even if they arenr acc level contributors it helps build a brand.

2 Likes

Lora…has a nice offer list…VT, Michigan and some other P5 Schools…

4 Likes