Transfer Portal Possibilities

Conversation on a slow Sunday! Early transfer predictions are Joey Hauser and Zeb Jackson! Anyone want to take a stab?

Someone we donā€™t have the foggiest clue about yet. Mid major star, maybe an Ivy.

I mentioned in another thread Iā€™d like to see the NCAA smack Louisville and us get Whithers

1 Like

True! Whithers would be a perfect fit though!

So hereā€™s a questionā€¦will Toney and Xavier Johnson keep playing through the end of the year for Pittsburgh even though theyā€™ve entered the portal, or is their year done?

3 Likes

man great question

1 Like

I just saw from 2/24 that Xavier Johnson has left the program and wonā€™t play for the remainder of the season but I donā€™t know about Toney.

1 Like

Theyā€™re both gone

4 Likes

would assume they dont play but who knows

1 Like

there it is

1 Like

They mentioned on the broadcast today that Pitt has no current high school commits either? Didnā€™t catch to which class they were referring, or just in general. 247 at least shows them with zero for both.

Big ā€œyikesā€ up there.

The whole coach k tree looks awful rn

1 Like

Damn, Total meltdown at Pitt

HGN, do you think weā€™d have any interest in Jay Heath if he were to leave BC?

Just curious. Thanks.

I donā€™t know. Him and CJ Felder are the two maybes at BC. Iā€™ve heard people say Buzz Williams already has a bead on Felder.

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™m lukewarm about Felder. Love his athleticism but Iā€™m not sure that heā€™s that much of an upgrade over McKoy, especially when Justin will have had two years in the system.

Either way, Iā€™m excited to see what Tony does with the roster this spring.

1 Like

Buzz needs help ASAP. SEC turned that football money into basketball quick

2 Likes

Probably means nothing but Kihei is playing COD with Xavier Johnson. Are they bros? :thinking:

7 Likes

haha Thatā€™s some next level sleuthing there. Lots of Indiana talk with Xavier Johnson but who knows if that staff is still around in a few weeks.

9 Likes

Bryson Williams at UTEP looks preeeetty good vs Kansas right now

Rasir Bolton- Petersburg, VAā€¦could be interested in coming close to home his last year given the disastrous state of Iowa State ?