Transfer tracking

I was surprised because it sounded like you knew something. Apparently you’re just saying it would make sense if JAR were to transfer. I get that.

I think everybody should just take a deep breath for 24 hours. We don’t know what has gone on behind the scenes in the past and what decisions are going to be made. Lot of moving parts this year. After Casey made his decision most agreed it made sense for him. If somebody else goes or doesn’t go we can analyze the impact of that decision.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s as far-fetched as some may think. I hope CTB sees Reece as our future and will be honest with Kihei, giving him options. I hope we don’t go into the season with the thought of him being the starter.

2 Likes

Are you saying that you know for certain that JAR comments are false?

looks like we can cross West off

https://twitter.com/hoopsnut351/status/1376327995166691330

3 Likes

No man, hold on to your hope

That JAR stays? Never said I was “holding on to hope” or that I thought he stayed or went.

I literally said I know nothing. I made it clear. So I’m not sure why you’re asking me if I know something for certain. I do not know anything.

I’m just really good at having hunches.

Lol ok. The king of hunches is among us.

1 Like

How would he prove a negative lol he would’ve had to listen to every interview and podcast Shareef and/or Jabri has done since Jabri committed to know for sure it wasn’t said.

Look on my works ye mighty and despair.

Lol? I wouldn’t have to do any such thing. All I’d have to do is allow for the potential for a kid to change his mind.

Then why say it’s a straw man argument?

Huh? To prove they didn’t say Jabri planned on redshirting you would. I’m not saying he will or won’t transfer but kinda hard to prove comments weren’t made unless you’ve recorded everything they’ve said.

I’ve never sought to prove anything about what his camp said. That said, the OP said it was a consideration, not the plan.

Lot of BS in this thread. Well connected insiders stating that JAR was held back by medical staff.

2 Likes

Ok, sorry guys. I made it clear I don’t know anything. I don’t know why people are arguing with me about that fact.

Again, I’m confused by your reply. I didn’t reply to you the first time. The poster asked if you knew for sure they didn’t say that. I replied the only way you could know that is if you listened everything they’ve said. Otherwise it’s borderline impossible to prove someone didn’t say something.

Ok let’s move on.

2 Likes

Can anyone please cite these insiders post? I see this bounced around a bunch and all I have seen cited is one post from Mg234 on The Sabre