Transfer tracking

Andddd State is out of schollies.

9 Likes

Does that mean Fleming to A&M??

1 Like

Iā€™m not an expert, but he certainly seems more like a 4 to me. I suppose itā€™d come down to whether Murphy stays and who else we end up adding.

1 Like

Yeah. I like our guys. Even when it doesnā€™t work out and they move on, that doesnā€™t mean they werenā€™t good guys worth bringing on in the first place. It just means it didnā€™t work out and Iā€™d like to root for them wherever they go. But if they go to another ACC team Iā€™m just not going to be able to do that.

1 Like

Jayden canā€™t shoot the 3pt shot. Heā€™s a 4.

3 Likes

Beekmanā€™s a 4?

3 Likes

Beekman - Franklin - Murphy - Gardner - Shedrick
Kihei - Carson - Taine - Stattman - Caffaro

8 Likes

Last I looked, football pays the bills.

The Edge does not have volume, but the dialogue there last longer and more in-depth.

I can wish them well and hope they succeed, even against us (as long as we still win). Caseyā€™s going to play against us maybe 3 times the next 2 years out of 60ish games? I hope he kicks ass 95% of the time and still performs reasonably well the other 5%.

6 Likes

I feel like we still need another defensive/rebounding big

3 Likes

Yeah ideally we get someone from '22 to reclass or a lower ranked '21 guy that hasnā€™t committed yet. Not sure weā€™re gonna be able to get a guy to transfer in to be a 8-9th man.

1 Like

Right, @VB2CAhooā€¦ Will this coming season have State visit JPJ? That could be a scene! Itā€™d be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to Mr. Morsellā€™s return.

I would think they would show some appreciation in pre-game via some applause. Anything more than that during the game would be inappropriate. Anything like booing or taunts would be classless.

14 Likes

I like how Duke got Keels to commit and not 2 days later their fans are already over-recruiting (personally still dont think itā€™s a thing but at Duke with the promises and what not) him and Roach by saying they need Matt Coleman grad-transfer/Matt Bradley/Jalen Pickett and have Roach and Keels come off the bench. Welcome to the #brotherhood

12 Likes

Pretty crummy but still a low risk proposition for Keels. If he canā€™t get playing time he can transfer no penalty

2 Likes

Good read

18 Likes

#brotherhoodwink

2 Likes

HGN mentioned contact with Jalen Pickett from Siena:

He had an awesome freshman year as a high-usage pick-and-roll guard. His usage tailed off a little the last two seasons, and his offensive efficiency also declined. I did see a news article that he hurt his hamstring in the 3rd game of the season this year, so perhaps that lingered; he missed 3 games and definitely had a drop-off in performance.

2 Likes

Mentions Virginia Illinois Maryland Baylor Miami and a few others.

2 Likes

Interesting that he mentions in the article excitement that he would have 2 years of eligibility