Transfer wish list 2022-2023

Combo guard. 4 assists to 2.7 turnovers a game off the top of my head. 41% from 3 and good athlete as well.

4 Likes

Thanks. I looked at his assist numbers as well, and that’s about right. Figured at Georgetown, those might be PG numbers.

Hoo, do you think he will transfer again?

If Ewing is let go, I think that helps with him being able to be immediately eligible at another school again.

Otherwise he would have to sit a year since you only get one immediate eligibility transfer.

2 Likes

With a 4-5 record to start the season, including losses to Northwestern, Loyola Marymount, and American, Ewing is certainly doing his part to make this possible.

3 Likes

Next year’s starting line up

Gradtransfer pg, Isaac McKneely, Brandon Murray, Ryan Dunn, Kadin Shedrick (needs a more consistent 3pt shot but could go this year too)

top assist to turnover ratios. Something to keep in mind in terms of looking for our point guard for next season.

Not a strong 3pt shooter top 20 in assists per game on top of being top 20 assist to turnover ratio is a big plus

William and Mary pg could be a nice veteran off the bench piece for pg depth

Grad transfer starter for us next year in a rebuild with the 2022s?

Reece in a 3 way tie for 48-50 spot.

I was looking at players who not only have a high assist to turnover ration but also an assist rate similar to reece’s (36 or more assists a game through 7-8 games)

I like RayJ. Plays like a UVA point guard plus that name. Man how are kids like this hiding in those 200+ rankings outside of hs.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for our PG next year, he’s right there at #48 on your list.

1 Like

Reece is gone. I dont know what to tell you lol. NBA twitter has been yearning for Reece to find his 3pt shot so they can talk about him in the context of the draft.

Unless you want to cling to hope like with Trey Murphy and Kyle guy then I can’t stop you. Nothing wrong with hope.

If Reece is projecting as a first round or even early 2nd round pick, he is gone for that NBA money instead of risking another year of injury.

5 Likes

or #65

Where is Kyle Guy again? I forget.

1 Like

Right now in Spain I believe. Badelona (not Barcelona).

2 Likes

Well see. Vecine who has been on the reece bandwagon has him at 59.

1 Like

I believe @JoeBoxley mentioned Wofford’s freshmen pg from Wisconsin who is tearing it up.

https://twitter.com/Kjpistons/status/1596202732897140747

8 Likes

also bringing this back after the Hokies thumped Dayton last night

1 Like
8 Likes

Jackson Paveletzke
Brandon Murray
DaRon Holmes

Dunn
McKneely

Bond
Traudt

Gertrude
Buchanan

That’s a 9 man squad there.

Throw in another guard of some sorts (pg/not losing hope on Shaedon Simpson)

5 Likes