UVA Is Out of ACCT After Positive Covid Test

Television would not allow that I’m guessing. Hell that’s likely why they didn’t push it in the first place.

1 Like

Katstra goes off in the tourney

6 Likes

I’d be all in on that team just to support those kids.

9 Likes

If Gonzaga has a case then the tournament is getting pushed back for sure…

2 Likes

NCAA sees it as their job to present the product to TV and get them checks. Who cares about the kids and their work and sacrifice all year and most of their lives

3 Likes

What if Duke was real this year? Guarenteed same

4 Likes

Why even play out the ACCT out at this point. If I’m GT, FSU and UNC then there’s really too much risk.

Someone posted yesterday that we should have left the tourney after the Duke news and I scoffed. Man. That person was real smart.

3 Likes

Fact when Coach K threatened to not put his team on a plane last yr it was the first time the NCAA blinked

3 Likes

If I’m Roy or Hamilton or Pastner, I’m not playing. I’m headed back to campus and quarantining somewhere with 30 minute room checks.

2 Likes

If they cancel it now precedent tells us that your 2021 champs are now the Hoos

4 Likes

Fact if Im FSU I’m out of there. Not worth it.

6 Likes

Yeah, I know we blamed the Duke football team. But who knows, could be an ACCT staffer.

Not outing anybody, but I think this one might be on us and not anyone at the tourney.

2 Likes

This is certainly on us. Let’s just hope for 7 days of negatives and see where it goes

1 Like

Assuming an incubation period of 5 days. Team didn’t leave for Greensboro until three days ago. Someone must have caught it in Cville

4 Likes

I mean everyone looked fine yesterday… I wonder if its asymptomatic.

1 Like

https://dailyprogress.com/sports/top-seeded-virginia-knows-virus-looms-over-the-acc-tournaments-return-to-greensboro/article_9720a01f-bba4-521c-8681-5f4f4b091c77.html

“Jay Huff looked for wood to knock on. Sam Hauser said he’d cross his fingers. Kihei Clark said he hoped other teams were keeping safe.”

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

That doesn’t feel good

4 Likes