UVA vs Va Tech thread

VT has played a relatively tough schedule and has no JMU/Navy level losses that I’m aware. Obviously will have to start winning games but maybe this will be year that makes up for all those Greenberg era teams that were on wrong side of bubble and they’ll get in with an unimpressive record but good metrics

I guess I’m a little Herm Edwards old school haha Couldn’t care less about margin of victory/defeat. I’m fine with them using it to categorize opponents but that’s it.

4 Likes

They are in last place in a bad ACC. The fact that ESPN had them in the tournament was laughable.

3 Likes

Gonna be real real mad if a winless in conference VT team makes the tourney.

12 Likes

It would be cause for revolution. Trust me.

6 Likes

Because I am feeling mischievous today…

I opened up Kenpom and Reece!! now has a higher offensive rating than Kihei this year

cc: @DFresh11

3 Likes

Reece!! is just hitting his stride TJ. confidence and maturity coming fast. He has the keys or atleast has Kihei riding shotgun for now

6 Likes

Please, call me Mr Jefferson

5 Likes

yessir my bad Mr Jefferson

4 Likes

GP would call them computer cheaters. Or whatever they were joking about re: Colorado State.

1 Like

Lol! The computer trickers! And I think it was Colorado

1 Like

This is what I get for only half paying attention to podcasts that I play at 2X speed.

2 Likes

Espn U replaying last night presently if anyone cares

2 Likes

Nah, I’m good. Taped it last night :wink: I plan to watch tonight without the stress and knowing my choice to not watch helped lead the boys to victory

4 Likes

Reece is the future (and present) of the program. He’s taking strides each game. As his jump shot solidified itself, I believe he could be an All American. The idea of him next to some shooters in a couple years is very exciting.

8 Likes

Drink when they say Cafarro half one

1 Like

Booze.

Also you could tell the announcers favored the Hokies based on that ridiculous narrative. They had to talk it up.

4 Likes

This is what I’m saying. Shedrick should come off the bench but get starter minutes. I think he should come off the bench because: a) he seems far too amped up in the first few minutes of every game, plays like a spaz and picks up fouls; b) it would take away from our opponents the obvious gameplan to go right after shedrick; and c) if papi starts he could just maul some dudes in the face early and really set the tone that dudes are gonna get mauled in the face if they try to mess with us

9 Likes

am here for it

1 Like

Maul away big fella!!!

1 Like