🏀 Virginia vs NC State, Wed, 24 Jan, 1900, ACCN

A good attitude on the bench.

9 Likes

I saw on techsideline a thread where someone complained UVa stole the VT bacon thing where if the opponent misses both FTs they get a bacon coupon.

He was shot down fortunately… all the responses were that it was a Smithfield promotion they did at both schools and not a VT promotion.

Why are people delusional like that?

2 Likes

Answer in your own post

7 Likes

I think you’re missing the real problem with @jazznutUVA 's post:

Jazz straight up admitting he went to [shudder] TSL.

4 Likes

Sorry i missed a few hundred posts. Is there a consensus as to why he is getting no PT?

Could you maybe read the recent discussion here so we don’t get 100 Eli debate posts in the game thread

4 Likes

No. You’d have a hard time finding an issue where this is consensus. But that’s what makes life fun! Sorta…

4 Likes

State loves to force the issue. Will try to heat up the ball a ton and pressure full court. Not having Harris last game really hurt. Add to that, Burns torched our doubles.

We are a different team now and more equipped to handle what State will throw at us. Go Hoos!

1 Like

Ahhhhh … you may have uncovered Rohde’s sluggishness and lack of bounce compared to last year’s highlights…
Yuck for a pre game meal but great for a nap

2 Likes

Dad’s birthday dinner so will be watching in the late hours on delay (Hoo TV my savior in dark times).

If I see one Burns double not even a minute into the game, chucking the lap top. On god.

7 Likes

We lost

It won’t be as bad as you think. I’m sure he’ll be smiling that super charming smile of his.

1 Like

Why isn’t the pregame pod live already? Surely we need more time to debate rohde vs Gertrude tonight.

2 Likes

What about Taine?

Because I am not aware of anybody who thinks taine should get any of Rohde’s minutes

1 Like

We’ll always have the Louisville and Iowa games.

1 Like

Is Rodhe of Australian descent?

I’m sure the ACC huddle currently airing on ACCN is prerecorded. Wonder how they’re gonna make it go long?

1 Like

The last few times that “Unbelievable” played before our game we’ve been blown out.