🏀 Virginia vs NC State, Wed, 24 Jan, 1900, ACCN

What are expectations for Gertrude tonight?

Low floor way higher ceiling!!!

Is the team planning any kind of gift or pregame ceremony to honor DJ Burns?

11 Likes

Heaping plate of food would be awesome. Extra gravy.

4 Likes

For each point DJ scores - he gets 5 lbs of Bacon. Crowd gets a bacon coupon

1 Like

Rhode taking DJ out for his usual chicken Alfredo pregame meal

4 Likes

3 for 1

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

2 Likes

I wish we still had this guy…

Let the Bodies Hit The Floor…

2 Likes

A good attitude on the bench.

9 Likes

I saw on techsideline a thread where someone complained UVa stole the VT bacon thing where if the opponent misses both FTs they get a bacon coupon.

He was shot down fortunately… all the responses were that it was a Smithfield promotion they did at both schools and not a VT promotion.

Why are people delusional like that?

2 Likes

Answer in your own post

7 Likes

I think you’re missing the real problem with @jazznutUVA 's post:

Jazz straight up admitting he went to [shudder] TSL.

4 Likes

Sorry i missed a few hundred posts. Is there a consensus as to why he is getting no PT?

Could you maybe read the recent discussion here so we don’t get 100 Eli debate posts in the game thread

4 Likes

No. You’d have a hard time finding an issue where this is consensus. But that’s what makes life fun! Sorta…

4 Likes

State loves to force the issue. Will try to heat up the ball a ton and pressure full court. Not having Harris last game really hurt. Add to that, Burns torched our doubles.

We are a different team now and more equipped to handle what State will throw at us. Go Hoos!

1 Like

Ahhhhh … you may have uncovered Rohde’s sluggishness and lack of bounce compared to last year’s highlights…
Yuck for a pre game meal but great for a nap

2 Likes

Dad’s birthday dinner so will be watching in the late hours on delay (Hoo TV my savior in dark times).

If I see one Burns double not even a minute into the game, chucking the lap top. On god.

7 Likes

We lost