Way too early 2023 Recruiting

No clue, but I’m excited. Should be a bunch.

1 Like

Will be a lot of names tomorrow, or starting tonight I guess. Most of them you’ll never hear connected to UVA again. And more get discovered in July. I don’t think they knew who Isaac Traudt was a year ago, or Kyle Guy on this date for that matter.

10 Likes

Finally. An acknowledged contact, and no, don’t think there’s a relation to our Gardner, this young man is from SC.

3 Likes
1 Like

He’s slatted to visit in August. From Wisconsin and at IMG currently. Baby Jokic

We should have a decent shot at somebody named Gus. Hell we already have a burger named after him.

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Yes please. Manifesting this one into a 2022 reclass and our next pg behind reece.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Seems like the 2023 class is going to be

1. Brogdon Guard or Point guard (whichever we don’t get in 2022)
  2. Reed Sheppard
  3. A big or power forward depending on if we dont get those in 2022.
1 Like

Carter Lang looks like he’s about 35 years old.

6 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing. Are we sure that’s Lang and not like his uncle or something?

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Kind of an off the wall question but I noticed both Williford and Getter follow Cash on Twitter. He is one of very few kids I’ve seen that happen. Is that an indication he is high on the wishlist for 2023?

To add, I am very social media illiterate.

1 Like

Any kind of feedback from Sheppards visit? Anything on Social? He seemed to get in and out very stealthy

3 Likes

He does go to Charlotte Christian which is where Anthony Gill and Akil Mitchell went to High School. Also unimportantly aau teammates with Caleb Foster :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like

They’re fighting over who gets to recruit him. haha Nah, I don’t know if it’s indicative of anything.

All I know is he was there. And had to go to unusual lengths to confirm that.

7 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: