Way too early 2023 Recruiting

Keeping him as under wraps as possible.

2 Likes

I am excited. So many names. Acknowledging that nothing will end up happening with like 85% of them, I’m just pumped to watch some new mixtapes and pretend like I know how to evaluate basketball skill.

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/JacobPolacheck/status/1404985783119859716

10 Likes

Busy day HGN. Thanks for all you do sir.

15 Likes

Lot’s of defensive highlights in this one.

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Was this known?

And isn’t Isaiah West in today as well?

Clemmons and West play on the same AAU team. Probably arranged on the fly.

1 Like
8 Likes

Reed Sheppard, Jaydon Young, Gus Bus :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes

Reid Ducharme? More like Reid Douche-arm.

I hope we stop recruiting him based solely on the annoying antics from that linked highlight video. Seemed to feel the need to stare down and yell after every play.

2 Likes

I was pleased to see that in his highlights Carter Lang looked more like a big, mature '23 and less like a 35-year old Ukrainian claiming to be in the class of '23.

5 Likes

They seem to like a lot on 2023 PG/CG’s. I wonder if they don’t see a 2022 PG that really want if they would make do with the guards they have in 2022 and bring in both a PG and CG in 2023.

1 Like

I got really excited watching Curtis Blair’s clips. And then I remembered he’s from Richmond so it’s not going to happen

4 Likes

I know it’s early, but are we the only P5 school without any offers out to 2023?

A quick glance at 247 suggests that Nova, ND haven’t made any. I only looked at a few schools so there’s probably more.

2 Likes

Or the staff expects Clark to stick around for a 5th year, so there’s no PT available in 22. I’m only half joking.

2 Likes