Ignore User Feature Explained

With the growth of the forum, it’s only natural that there be occasional personality clashes. If there’s someone you’d like to eliminate from your Locker Room Access existence, that can easily be done.

First click on the User’s profile, then click on the “normal” setting on the right, you’ll get a drop down menu.

From there, click on ignore and you’ll get choice of timeframes. Maybe you appreciate someone’s insights, but they’re a downer on gamedays. You can ignore them for one day. Or forever if you just can’t stand them full time.

This can always be undone by changing the setting back to normal.

7 Likes

Thanks, but what’s brogdonfanpage ever done to you?

9 Likes

You have no idea :triumph:

7 Likes

lol Zach’s just too witty and mature for 17, brings out my inferiority complex. Nah. Hat tip to @brogdonfanpage actually for letting me know that option was available. I had no idea.

7 Likes

Question…I tried it but then when I looked at the same window for people I don’t want to ignore it still shows “ignore.” Almost like once you set it there for someone it stays there by default for everyone.

Or am I doing something wrong? (a distinct possibility)

2 Likes

yeah I don’t know. I just ignored one and pulled up another, didn’t get that. Are the 2nd person’s posts actually ignored?

3 Likes

Nope. Not sure what happened. Looks like it’s good to go. AND it’s retro active.

Awesome.

2 Likes

That’s a cool feature. This forum has so many unique features that I don’t even know about. Thanks for the tip @HoozGotNext

3 Likes

Excellent!

Lotsa arguing today. Seems like a good time to bump this post to the top.

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like